• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to you guys @RedFox ...

The 7.6.9.1 is ok with my lifetime license I got something like 8 or 9 years ago ...

Waiting for the complete come back ...

LePousson

So just to be 100% sure, when the new product releases we'll have to repurchase a brand new license?
I really need to know, as I purchased an AnyDVD HD license only a week before Slysoft's demise, and because of that I'm going through the process of getting a refund through my credit card company. However if there is a way to keep the license going without having to pay again then I'll cancel that process.
Of course even if I get the refund I'll gladly buy a new license for the new software.

For recent purchases, we gonna find a nice solution. Even if you do a refund of your recent purchase might not be a problem, but if you do a chargeback you gonna get tagged as "suspicious carder" on a credit card circuit internal blacklist. From thereon, you will have problems purchasing at RedFox and many (most?) other websites.

For recent purchases, we gonna find a nice solution. Even if you do a refund of your recent purchase might not be a problem, but if you do a chargeback you gonna get tagged as "suspicious carder" on a credit card circuit internal blacklist. From thereon, you will have problems purchasing at RedFox and many (most?) other websites.
OK, I'm going to take your word on that. Because as you can surely understand how I felt a bit gypped buying the a lifetime license to the software only to be told that a week later I would not be getting any updates.
If you really sure there's something you can do I'll call up my credit card company first thing tomorrow.
Do you still have people's license info etc. ?

Last edited:
I was going through my email and I cannot find my original license information; I believe it was a lifetime license. My laptop had crashed and I hadn't been able to reinstall AnyDVD yet. How do I retrieve my licensing information?

I was going through my email and I cannot find my original license information; I believe it was a lifetime license. My laptop had crashed and I hadn't been able to reinstall AnyDVD yet. How do I retrieve my licensing information?
Jarred, send me a pm (click my avatar pic and "start a conversation") with the email address(es) you used and I'll check it for you.

The general idea is that everyone purchases a new license or subscribes (for whatever period) for updates. The development team needs funds to continually update the program and at the same time maintain all the supporting infrastructure etc.
It is perfectly understandable, if they decide not to support old licenses. Right now though, AnyDVD HD promises me free updates forever, and it is released under the RedFox brand already. If that is not true, they should have disabled the mention of a duration altogether in the current version.
It's not that I'm not willing to buy a license from RedFox, it's just that I don't like it when the software is making false promises.

Lifetime usually means as long as the software and/or company that created it exists, it will be maintained, not as long as you're alive. The company that sold the license was slysoft, not RedFox. The company ended so so did the lifetime licenses. A new company was created, so new licenses need to be created, it's only logical. They need funds like any other company. The company didn't make any false promises and neither did the software. If they wanted, they could have waited until a payment system was in place and then issued a new version that needed a RedFox license, they didn't do that. They wanted to prove that the customers are still priority 1 and so they issued an interim update that works with existing slysoft licenses.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I have bought my lifetime license like 8 years ago, and it was perfectly accepted by 7.6.9.1 ...

But, it is probably because I made the update correctly ...:)))

Thanks a lot to the RedFox Team ...

LePousson

It is perfectly understandable, if they decide not to support old licenses. Right now though, AnyDVD HD promises me free updates forever, and it is released under the RedFox brand already. If that is not true, they should have disabled the mention of a duration altogether in the current version.
It's not that I'm not willing to buy a license from RedFox, it's just that I don't like it when the software is making false promises.
Delete your license and voila, no more false promises.

i will renew my license count me in .
i hardly ever use it but it is worth it . wheres the download links at ? i dont have them like clone bd and other ones
if i want to buy clone bd do i have to wait ?

Download link? Check the top right corner ;-) buy CloneBD? No u don't have to wait, CloneBD is exclusively sold by elaborate bytes at www.elby.ch RedFox for now only hosts the setup.

can you use clone bd to clone regular dvds ? and does it take anydvd to make it work ?
sorry i know nothing about clone bd now i want to get it but anydvd having problems i want to make sure it will still work without anydvd decryping it

No, as the name suggests it's for bluray only. Cloning DVD's, that's what CloneDVD is for, also sold by elby. Slysoft was licensed to resell, but no idea if RedFox has such a resell license yet.

No, as the name suggests it's for bluray only. Cloning DVD's, that's what CloneDVD is for, also sold by elby. Slysoft was licensed to resell, but no idea if RedFox has such a resell license yet.

i will wait to see how things unfold here. thanks for your help

Thanks for the update! I have been a long time customer of all your software with lifetime Slysoft updates and would gladly support the Redfox with new licenses. Please offer "lifetime with Redfox" as that is usually what I like to purchase. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back