• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HTTP error 12029 in 7.6.9.1 [solved]

sub0ptimal

I'm using this build for the first time. I seem to be unable to connect to the OPD. I do not have any entries in my hosts file. What domain is this build trying to connect to? Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

Code:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.1, BDPHash.bin 15-08-10)
ATAPI IHES1123 ML02 2011/07/28 13:21
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 19139264 sectors (37381 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SUFFRAGETTE_NA
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 50
Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12029!
Removed AACS copy protection!

I'm using this build for the first time. I seem to be unable to connect to the OPD. I do not have any entries in my hosts file. What domain is this build trying to connect to? Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

Code:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.1, BDPHash.bin 15-08-10)
ATAPI IHES1123 ML02 2011/07/28 13:21
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 19139264 sectors (37381 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SUFFRAGETTE_NA
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 50
Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12029!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Http error 12029= Microsoft

Thanks oldmick. A recent malware scan turned on the MS firewall without my consent. Disabling the firewall solved the problem.

i have checked firewall... tried it off and on, ran malwarebytes...reset IE settings to defualt, internet works fine on it but still getting an error connecting to OPD server.... any ideas? Please

Logfile please

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

If you are still using the old Slysoft version of AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 or earlier then there is no online database to connect to as they were shut down over a year ago. You will need to purchase a Redfox license and upgrade to continue using it

@ Adbear i am on the most current version been on it since the switch last year, running 8.1.2.0 currently and had the same problem with the connection on the previous version.

At the time of my post I had no idea what version you were on and as you revived a year old thread which refers to a Slysoft version that's why I posted what I did

Back