• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help a non-Techie out !!!

pprizwan

I had a lifetime license from a few years back and I just DL'd 7691, it seems to work.
Do I have to DL anything else to keep going ?
Please explain it to me in English, LOL

Keep doing what you are doing. As the new company moves forward, decisions will be made regarding licensing so keep checking in with the forum.

Keep doing what you are doing. As the new company moves forward, decisions will be made regarding licensing so keep checking in with the forum.

Yes, there is no indication that existing lifetime licenses will not be honored.
That said, more than a few of us "loyal fans" that hold lifetime licenses already - have indicated a willingness to make an outright donation for the staff's sake.
-W

That said, more than a few of us "loyal fans" that hold lifetime licenses already - have indicated a willingness to make an outright donation for the staff's sake.
-W

A man gots to do what a man gots to do..... ;)

OK - so we wait and see then.....
As the owner of (2) Lifetime Licenses (and one hell of a contributor of free tech support here) - I'd expect substantial "consideration" for my years of loyalty and service.
Like I said elsewhere, I'd prefer to be able to make a voluntary Paypal "donation" directly to the Dev's to help keep this running.
-W

Back