• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grateful as all on here, however one can not all but wonder;Is this move going to bring the heat all over again?

Pretty incredible to see an intermediate release this quickly. Thanks Redfox! :D

Thank you for allowing me to continue to back-up MY OWN disks. If this project dies, so does me buying Blu-Ray/DVD or electronic copies, will just run around and grab torrents (which encourages MORE piracy)....I truly believe most users of this product are not pirates. We should be allowed to make copies of our purchases for protection or to incorporate them into our Home Theater PC's.

You guys f'ing rock!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I can't tell you how happy I am to see you "alive" (wipe tears from eyes) :cry:

Let me know when payment system is in place so I can re-purchase my (I think it was '08) LT license or get a subscription or whatever else you will come up with.

I love you guys :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Seriously you guy are fantastic, I wouldn't have even cared if you wanted to hit us with a fee to re-subscribe I would have happily paid it, in fact do you have a donation button somewhere or is there something you would like me to donate somewhere ? This software has without doubt been the best purchase I have ever made "."

Also from me: Thank you very much for your awesome work! I'm looking forward to make a donation. (y)

Good come back....we don't know what we would do without AnyDVD HD.....

You guys are the best !! Thank you !! - Happy to re purchase my life license or donate to help out.

Happiest iv been for a week :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back