• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
7.6.9.1 2016 03 01
  • AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!
  • This is an intermediate release, so old customers can continue to use their existing AnyDVD license to watch their discs.
  • This version can access the new RedFox Online Protection Database
  • This version will only work, if already own a valid AnyDVD license
  • For compatibility with 3rd party programs, AnyDVD will still use "SlySoft" for directories and registry paths
  • It will replace an existing SlySoft AnyDVD installation
  • New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

The fox is not completely back yet, but on it's way..

Download: https://forum.redfox.bz/download/

Last edited:
The download button up top , but you're right. I forgot the link. Fixed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

There's one thing though, it's going to take some time to get used to saying 'RedFox' instead of 'slysoft'. :)

No time at all to saying "RedFox" ... I'll be counting "RedFox's" to go to sleep every night thanking them. NOW .. what I'd like is a good Icon of the RedFox with the Mask ... lol .. that is just AWSOME !!! Anyone ?

From an earlier reply Tom made, it sure sounded like that is the plan. They just didn't do this as this is not a 'real' release. It's an intermediate release where there main focus was to get things relatively normal and restore OPD access normally.

Wow… It’s simply amazing !!!!
I don’t know how this situation will evolve.
I hope in the best way possibile and I’m ready to substain the new staff efforts ; but now, in this very moment, I can see that not all foxies are scared by the horn sounds.

Humans? You are warned!

Thanks for the information Ch3vr0n .
The update downloaded fine & installed with no problem.
I never got around to doing the hosts mods so I didn't have to change them.
I decided to just wait a short while to see what happened.
Very happy to see slysoft back as RedFox .
I was also curious to see if my old login would work .
Which it obviously does.

One week! One freaking week after "Doom and Gloom" and "Da Fox is BACK!"

SUPER PUMPED that the Fox is back!!! However, I tried to download AnyDVD 7.6.9.1 and it just doesn't happen. Seems like others are having no problem so not sure whats preventing the download. I have an active license. Any help is greatly appreciated.

link works fine here, both when message was first posted and still does now. Did you do as the updated key server sticky stated? Remove the hosts file entries if you added them?

Did you do as the updated key server sticky stated? Remove the hosts file entries if you added them?

I have not made any changes what-so-ever. Don't even know how to make changes to the host file or where its located.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back