• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum migration to new server

I've got some rum and coke...Appleton. Enjoying the posts...was just 2 hrs from Belize a few weeks back...maybe head to Trin for another holiday then pop over....

This news made my night, and I am extremely glad "Redfox" will stay alive!

Huge credit to all devs and admins for their devoted work.

200_s.gif

Is it possible that the forum software would replace any link to the old slysoft forum with the new domain? When slysoft.com or the server gets shut down, all old links would be dead otherwise.

I am happy for redfox.com, they will get some traffic now in that tavern. Cheers!

tavern?!! you mean redfox.biz?

unless the tavern is being used as a cover to hide the activity of the dvd ripper.

Maybe you noticed already that James disappeared, he locked himself up in his dungeon and is working on it. It will take a few weeks until we can supply a complete infrastructure including key servers, new releases, support. And above that, we have to hide our a...

As a workaround until we are up and runnin', I suggest to take your girlfriend or wife (or both) out for dinner and cinema :cool:

Back to topic: we are working 16hrs a day to get it done. Please be patient...

I can't wait for robo-bitch to be back online. ;)

dont forget the logfile processing and new disc support adding staff ;)

RedFox.com is the new 'February' :-D

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

yup, but i've you hover over it you get an "alt" message saying "preparing, they aint there just yet". You know what i do wonder? If they'll rebrand Anydvd and Anydvd HD into RedFox (HD), But damn, i sure do hope they replace the icons :D

I just registered to tell you the following thing.
Downloads are up! (y):p

I never felt the need to register here in the forums because I never had any issues. ;)

a few more minutes.... stay tuned...

I like the new look. Much easier to navigate and download! I assume that with this intermediate release. I can update the GD sticky that the hosts file modifications are no longer needed? Booh, ya didn'ty replace the desktop and tray icon with the masked fox :'(

Now a slight technical question. With this intermediate release, is it acceptable to start providing logfiles again if discs are encountered that are unsupported? or would you rather have we wait?

Congrats to everyone involved for reviving the fox! :) Now I just have to be patient and wait until purchases are available - I hope we get an email notification of some sort once new licenses can be bought.

I like the new look. Much easier to navigate and download! I assume that with this intermediate release.
Yep. Just a quick hack.

I can update the GD sticky that the hosts file modifications are no longer needed?
Yup. Even if it's not necessary, I recommend to delete all added lines on hosts file.

Booh, ya didn'ty replace the desktop and tray icon with the masked fox :'(
Yap. Intermediate release

Now a slight technical question. With this intermediate release, is it acceptable to start providing logfiles again if discs are encountered that are unsupported? or would you rather have we wait? .
Yop. You better wait since developers are all locked up in dungeon and everybody is busy

Last edited:
The tray icon menu still says "SlySoft...", but at least, it opens www.redfox.bz now.
And the help file is in bad need for an update too. It is still from 2008!

Back