• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum migration to new server

Ivan

RedFox Admin Team
Staff member
Forum will move in a few minutes to a new server/domain.

• During migration the forum will be offline (hopefully just about 10-15 minutes) and a "maintenance page" will be shown
  • After the forum has successfully been moved, you will be redirected automatically to the new domain
  • All accounts/threads will remain
Thanks,

Ivan

Curious what the domain will be and if Tapatalk will work. If it doesn't, please make it work again afterwards. :-D

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Welcome to Belize! Now, please restore Tapatalk access. The domain migration broke app access. Some changes will need to be made in your Tapatalk configuration panel :)

Welcome to Belize! Now, please restore Tapatalk access. The domain migration broke app access. Some changes will need to be made in your Tapatalk configuration panel :)

Oops! Sorry Ch3vr0n.. Let me check...

Nice!
I have a feeling that good things are about to start happening.

Welcome to the Fox-bandit

Merely cosmetic but under the forum style chooser you might wish to change the option from Slysoft Style to RedFox Style, as well.

Obviously, this is hardly on the top of a list of things to be done but just noting it. :)

Merely cosmetic but under the forum style chooser you might wish to change the option from Slysoft Style to RedFox Style, as well.

Thanks, will do this after I got this f.. Tapatalk working. Ch3vr0n, I hate you.

Thanks for looking into Tapatalk working. As that is my primary forum reading software.

Tapatalk should work now, can you please check?

Tapatalk operating confirmed. Thanks, I hate u too :p

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back