• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the Slysoft download site down?

actually the problem seems to be limited specifically to the dns servers. If you simply access "http://beta.slysoft.com" you get the MAIN WEBSITE ONLINE with full functionality for navigation and software downloads. Don't worry to much, the problem can be anything from simple dns maintenance to the "horrible" pressure of the mpaa and cohorts. Don't jump to conclusions just yet :)
I don't get anything with the beta site. :( Why doesn't Slysoft just post an alternative link to download AnyDVD?
I was able to get 7.6.9.0 here for now: http://www.techspot.com/downloads/468-anydvd.html

Last edited:
Sure would be nice if someone with authority could say what's going on with the site ...

Sure would be nice if someone with authority could say what's going on with the site ...
Since it's been down all day and no one with Slysoft has come on to say it is just a server issue, I will have to assume it is something more serious and they probably cannot say anything legally at this time.

I thought being based in Antigua got them around such issues. Sigh.

No sense speculating, but we all pretty much know the USA likes to try and force their laws onto other countries.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I received the AnyDVD update message and went looking for it a short while ago. It took a few min to figure out that DNS was b0rken. I managed to find my way here via cached IP resolution on the interwebs (eg http://144.76.238.154. In related news, www.slysloft.com is probably 88.198.35.38 but that apparently is an nginx server with multiple virtual hosts. I'm not motivated enough to manipulate http headers to see if slysoft is still there, but it might be.

For me its the lack of comment that sort of says it for me.

If you run a Business, and your ONLY place of Business is via your Website, AND your Website is not working, you would be very very quickly making sure your Customers are re-assured that there is a problem with the Website and is being worked on.

This has not happened

Please don't jump to conclusions. It could be anything. Slysoft will post something as soon as they're able too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Hi Ch3vrOn

I know your right to say that but is very hard not to think like this at 24 hours no comment.

I hope your right, really hope.

Please don't jump to conclusions. It could be anything. Slysoft will post something as soon as they're able too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
Not...this is the only logical conclusion based on the facts at hand (or lack of). Everyone, including myce, is very quiet. Now unless you know something we don't, we are free to speculate. Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be a batch of new discs out there, otherwise this would be more widely known than it is.

Last edited:
Ofcourse you're free to speculate, but what good will that do except as to fuel people's hopes and/or fears. I'm just as curious to this cause as any of you. But stressing won't help any of us and it certainly won't speed up the news post.

Ofcourse you're free to speculate, but what good will that do except as to fuel people's hopes and/or fears. I'm just as curious to this cause as any of you. But stressing won't help any of us and it certainly won't speed up the news post.
Stressing? Hardly, since I don't care about Bluray other than the curiosity and knowledge, it won't affect me much, if at all. Slysoft is a good company however. I would not like to see anything happen to it is all.

It would of course be nice if the info came from Slysoft first and not some news site.

And honestly, what feels really weird here is that the main site is down, but the forums are running just fine. If they were shut down, wouldn't the forums be shut down as well? Or are the forums not hosted in Antigua, thereby allowing the forums to continue to exist while the main site has been terminated?

If the reason for the problem is LA then I suppose they have no legitimate right to shut down the forum, its not circumventing anything and doesn't bother them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to downloand AnyDVD to update my current version but it seems the website is down, Any idea when it'll be back up?

Back