• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The last witch hunter playlist 190 doesn't work

Here is another log for The Last Witch Hunter

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.1_Info_N_THE_LAST_WITCH_HUNTER.ziplog
    763.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
yes, now that the disc "is fixed" check the anydvd status window for "Java protected good playlists". Either one of those should work

I tried 995 but the audio is not right.

Not protection related. 995 is still the correct one.
What are you playing it with and in case you preprocessed the playlist with some tool, which one?

Not protection related. 995 is still the correct one.
What are you playing it with and in case you preprocessed the playlist with some tool, which one?

I'm playing it inside of CloneBD. I don't preprocess with any other tools.

the audio watermark (cinavia) has nothing to do with a playlist. That's a completely seperate and totally different issue.

I have the Red Version (USA) of "The Last Witch Hunter" and have checked all segments against the original Blu-ray. The correct playlist is 995. As stated by other posters, Playlist 190 is INCORRECT. I compared Playlist 190 to the original Blu-ray and have verified the segments are out of order.

Here is the Info for Playlist 995:

Name: The Last Witch Hunter
Source file name: 00995.mpls
Duration: 1:46:34
Chapters count: 16
Size: 19.6 GB
Segment count: 20
Segment map: 511,522,505,506,510,523,525,524,519,507,512,502,503,509,504,501,521,508,520,513

Hope this helps.

I'm playing it inside of CloneBD. I don't preprocess with any other tools.

What's the problem with the audio and with which of the 4 audio streams do you have this trouble?

Looking at these posts I keep seeing people saying it's fixed, yet I scan my disk and it comes up with a handful of playlists still. Going to try 995 since that seems to be the one everyone indicates but figured I'd post up my log file for review also.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.1_Info_D_THE_LAST_WITCH_HUNTER.ziplog
    728.9 KB · Views: 7
Your disc does seem to suggest 995 as well. Avoid 190 as that one has been deemed incorrect. Note there is no guarantee that you have a version that uses 995

Looking at these posts I keep seeing people saying it's fixed, yet I scan my disk and it comes up with a handful of playlists still. Going to try 995 since that seems to be the one everyone indicates but figured I'd post up my log file for review also.

That's odd. Your disc is the same one and the information is in the database.
Maybe a server hung at the time you made that log file. If you insert the disc right now, does the status window still show those playlists?

Can anyone else with that disc create a log file?

Netflix 995 no subs 190 no good chapter 11 skips

Just tried it again, same result:
"Java BD protection good playlists: 190, 216, 487, 743, 815, 947, 995"

I even went into options and unchecked the online database and then re-checked. No change. Perhaps my system has cached the improper result somehow?

New log file attached if it helps.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.1_Info_D_THE_LAST_WITCH_HUNTER.ziplog
    728.2 KB · Views: 6
I get the same 7 playlists as well figured I would post my log file if it helps.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.1_Info_E_THE_LAST_WITCH_HUNTER.ziplog
    730.1 KB · Views: 4
Request if this log file agrees with 216 being the correct playlist. US retail metal case.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.1_Info_E_THE_LAST_WITCH_HUNTER.ziplog
    775.2 KB · Views: 11
Request if this log file agrees with 216 being the correct playlist. US retail metal case.

That one's correct.

I get the same 7 playlists as well figured I would post my log file if it helps.

Stunning. I can't find any reason for this behavior. Unfortunately, we don't have this particular disc.

Back