• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVdfab cinavia removal solution

calcu007

Does anyone has tested the dvdfab solution to cinavia?

I wasn't aware that they had a new fix. The old one only worked on PS3's and then only on really old firmware

so it download something?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Isen't CineEx reencoding the audio to AC-3 ?

according to dvdfab the audio in there solution should be lossless

Output lossless Cinavia-free audio of best quality available (Copy module)

I posted after they released a beta and 1 week after a official was released so 19th January was not the first time, even James replied my post

Last edited:
That is not their forum. They always post first in their official forum

The facts:
  1. DVDFab v9.2.2.1 beta includes CinaviaRemoval HD as a new feature/component publicly for the first time.
  2. DVDFab v9.2.2.1 beta was digitally signed December 21, 2015.
  3. DVDFab v9.2.2.1 beta was released December 21, 2015.

I tested the developers versions of the Cinavia removal. It works, though it seems very little different from the DVDRanger solution. DVDFab uses LPCM audio, but you still have to download copyright protected material over the net.

Sometimes it works in ways they didn't expect however. I removed Cinavia from a decrypted copy on the hard drive, and they advise working only from the disc, or they did at the time I was testing. It doesn't always work from the hard drive copy, as I later tested this in another movie.

Haven't been keeping up with their progress over the last month, but still have DVDFab installed if I need to do more testing.

I tested the developers versions of the Cinavia removal. It works, though it seems very little different from the DVDRanger solution. DVDFab uses LPCM audio, but you still have to download copyright protected material over the net.

Sometimes it works in ways they didn't expect however. I removed Cinavia from a decrypted copy on the hard drive, and they advise working only from the disc, or they did at the time I was testing. It doesn't always work from the hard drive copy, as I later tested this in another movie.
Haven't been keeping up with their progress over the last month, but still have DVDFab installed if I need to do more testing.

How is the audio quality? It have the same problem that CloneBD solution?

^The audio quality is pretty good. I don't have the equipment or the ears necessary to do critical testing, comparing the LPCM version with the original DTS HD-MA audio, but over headphones or television speakers it is fine. No distortion is apparent.

Back