• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.8.0

Well, no problem installing it on my system (Win 7) and I think I have all Windows updates installed as well.

Edit: I checked and I have the update posted by Ch3vr0n (3123479)

Then that can't be the cause of the error triggering either.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

All my Win 10 systems have all the latest updates, it's the first thing I checked.

The main thing is that both Slysoft and Elby need to update their certificates to use SHA-2 to make it work going forward. Once they've done that it should work for everyone

Last edited:
All my Win 10 systems have all the latest updates, it's the first thing I checked.

The main thing is that both Slysoft and Elby need to update their certificates to use SHA-2 to make it work going forward. Once they've done that it should work for everyone
The elby cert doesn't trigger the warning.

The elby cert doesn't trigger the warning.
Well on my systems none of them do, but they both need updating as they both need to be set to Jan 1st 2016 or updated to SHA-2

Same issue. Had to right click and install as admin in the downloads folder/WIN 10 with all updates.

Same security warning here. W10 64. Had to DL via Chrome to install. Chrome gave me Windows warning but it gave me an option to install anyway. Installed fine.

Tried to install 7.6.8.0 and it gives me a warning that says AnyDVD.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Tried to install it again like it said and I still get the same message. Help is needed please.

The answer is already posted a few times above.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

New AnyDVD HD lifetime member here! This software is absolutely fantastic. Sorry for budding in this thread. I just noticed I downloaded the 7.6.8.0 version so I thought I'd post a howdy doody! ;)

Back