• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with download

grumpg

Hi... I went to install the latest version of Anydvd but it won't let me.
It is saying "The signature of SetupAnyDVD7680.exe is corrupt or invalid."

Has anyone else had this issue with this version or something similar? Or is there a problem with my computer?
I'm a long time member but never experienced this before.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Has anyone else had this issue with this version or something similar? Or is there a problem with my computer?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
You can safely ignore the warning, and install the downloaded file.

Sorry disregard... I just noticed another thread on this topic

"corrupt or invalid"

Thanks James... I tried to run it and tried to save it but neither ways would allow me to download the file... I will look into my security settings

When the error comes up I get a red box at the bottom of my screen. I can either delete or view download. I chose view download and right mouse click on the area around the download. A menu pops up and one of the choices is to run anyways. Just select that and it works.

Thanks kzar!!!
Something so simple.... and I was losing my mind! LOL

When the error comes up I get a red box at the bottom of my screen. I can either delete or view download. I chose view download and right mouse click on the area around the download. A menu pops up and one of the choices is to run anyways. Just select that and it works.

I have same problem with signing. Although I was not allowed to install through download list either. I guess Slysoft have to revise the signing in the AnyDVD code

Same happens with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. When using Chrome Windows Smart Screen prevents executing the executable, but there you can skip this. I noticed that AnyDVD 7.6.8.0 is unsigned. I wish Slysoft would sign their releases in the future

Same happens with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. When using Chrome Windows Smart Screen prevents executing the executable, but there you can skip this. I noticed that AnyDVD 7.6.8.0 is unsigned. I wish Slysoft would sign their releases in the future
If you'd actually looked at the file you'd see it is signed it's just they sign it using SHA-1 and for some reason some systems don't like that. Have you made sure your Win 10 systems are fully updated? I know that according to the official MS site SHA-1 has to have a signature date of Jan 1 2016 or earlier to not be blocked and this file has Jan 14 2016 but I'm not having any issues here

I'm on Win 8.1 and have no alternatives to downloading. Just won't let me. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Hi!
I have windows 7 and having the same problem. I can't use the updates because it's telling me the same thing. How do I overcome this problem.

Any help please.

Hi!
I'm on windows 7 system and having problems also with the update 7690 download. Keeps telling me that this file is corrupt. Any help please.

Took advice from a previous enquiry and resolved the problem with their remedies.

Many thanks.

Yes, It's real simple.
Open your downloads folder and run it from there.
-W

Back