• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sicario Playlist

matrixdan1

Just in case my disk is different from others Which playlist is the correct version?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.7.0_Info_E_SICARIO.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Just in case my disk is different from others Which playlist is the correct version?

This disc has been fixed now, please simply try again, AnyDVD will display the correct playlist in the status window.

Thanks. Will have to wait a bit the door on my blu ray drive broke so I cant insert it right now. I ordered one so should have it in the next 3 days ish

Thanks. Will have to wait a bit the door on my blu ray drive broke so I cant insert it right now. I ordered one so should have it in the next 3 days ish
That is so funny you should post it on youtube :)

That is so funny you should post it on youtube :)

Not really. Went to stand up to pull a disk out tripped, broke tray, and slammed toes. Cost me almost 60 bucks plus a little while of walking with a limp. Something about that pinky toe when you hurt it feels like one of the worst pains to have.

Not really. Went to stand up to pull a disk out tripped, broke tray, and slammed toes. Cost me almost 60 bucks plus a little while of walking with a limp. Something about that pinky toe when you hurt it feels like one of the worst pains to have.
Sorry to hear that. Those kind of videos are usually not funny to the people it happens to.

Back