• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I am not getting this right

ceasefire49

Using DVD Clone2 with anyDVD I burned about 9 DVDs they all open in Spanish and then they only play if I click on the chapter each time. This is very hard the old dvd next copy was quick and easy. This one is not user friendly. Then I try again and I get a deal that says the content is to big? I thought it was suppose to be compressed. So I just do the English version and it won't write. I am assuming DVDClone 2 is a writer also. I don't know but this thing is complicated as hell should be a few buttons and you are buining a good copy to a DVD. Here I now have 9 disc in Spanish that only open by chapter will not even kick the media player on or the DVD player.

Using DVD Clone2 with anyDVD I burned about 9 DVDs they all open in Spanish and then they only play if I click on the chapter each time. This is very hard the old dvd next copy was quick and easy. This one is not user friendly. Then I try again and I get a deal that says the content is to big? I thought it was suppose to be compressed. So I just do the English version and it won't write. I am assuming DVDClone 2 is a writer also. I don't know but this thing is complicated as hell should be a few buttons and you are buining a good copy to a DVD. Here I now have 9 disc in Spanish that only open by chapter will not even kick the media player on or the DVD player.
CloneDVD 2 is easy as hell. Which version do you use? How do you play back?

Okay it appears to be working fine now. I believe it was the quality of DVD. I watched the entire tutorial again and yes it is easy. When I put a new DVD in(Went out and purchased) It burned very nicely. So The DVDs I was using were three years old don't know if that had anything to do with it at all. But the new ones breezed right through with no problems. Thanks for the get back..Happy New Year. Next up will be the tool for Amazon and Netflix. I do have the latest version. I checked the first thing also with theDVD anytime..both are updated.

Back