• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shaun Of The Sheep

Davison Jedi

Comes up with error using anydvd ripper and clone dvd here is the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.1_Info_G_Shaun the Sheep.ziplog
    705.9 KB · Views: 11
And which error would that be exactly? Decryption looks to be fine

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

not trying to hijack but i do know it also black screens when trying to play. i am posting logfile and .jar instead of double posting

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.1_Info_I_SHAUN_THE_SHEEP.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Hijacking is exactly what you're doing with a problem that's not even remotely similar. Op's is a DVD yours is a blu-ray. Different medium, different problem and you're posting it in the wrong section.

Create your OWN topic AND in the correct section. Different medium doesn't make it a double post.

Last edited:
I hope I'm on the right thread........Shaun the Sheep movie....USA copy....stops ripping attached Log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.1_Info_F_Shaun the Sheep.ziplog
    707.1 KB · Views: 7
Can't rip Shaun the Sheep..USA Copy. using AnyDVD beta 7.6.5.1 what do I do now? I thought this version fixed that. Thanks.

I have the USA version and you need to select the 1:25:21 length file. The other 2 choices of 1:30:47 would not work for me so just uncheck them in ConeDVD. Played fine on my PS3.

I rarely have time to spend on this forum, but when I do... CH3VRON is always there with very helpful information and I just wanted to thank him personally. The fact that you spend your free time helping people on this forum speaks volumes and I really do appreciate it!

This movie was just released for sale today, let the developers take a look at all the logfiles and check back, thank you your patience.

Last edited:
Thanks McBoned, Using CloneDvd I unchecked the 1:30:47 and checked the 1:25:21 like you said it and it worked fine for me, played on a DVD Player.

Anydvd logfile please!

It's that a retail disc? It's uncommon for retail movies only to be single layer. Barcode/ean number/order link?

That said, it is a relatively new release which may need an anydvd or OPD update. James or Pete will get back to you likely with what to do next.

It's that a retail disc? It's uncommon for retail movies only to be single layer. Barcode/ean number/order link?

That said, it is a relatively new release which may need an anydvd or OPD update. James or Pete will get back to you likely with what to do next.

its from redbox.

Of course if does, but the solution needs the same approach too. No logfile: no fix

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Use clonedvd and I uncheck the 2 1:30:47 and leave checked the 1:25:21

Back