• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) v7.6.5.0 csskey export error

dashhappy

I just upgraded to the latest ver of AnyDVD (HD) V7.6.5.0 and I was trying to Export the CSS-KEYS to my backup dir (I have done many times before) and I received the attacched error. I am using Win 10 64bit Thanks guys... AnyDVD Error.jpg

I just checked my copy of AnyDVD, and I'm having a similar issue.

this is with Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center.

Please note I also have AnyDVD HD for Windows 7 Home and Windows Vista Basic as well, so I expect the same issue to pop up with the other copies of AnyDVD that I own.

Attachments

• AnyDVD HD_CSS Key Error_11-16-2015.jpg
    AnyDVD HD_CSS Key Error_11-16-2015.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 13
Just install your AnyDVD again with admin privileges. Whenever you see a message that says Requires elevation means Admin privilege

Just install your AnyDVD again with admin privileges. Whenever you see a message that says Requires elevation means Admin privilege
I have done this with still no success it must have been win 10 64 bit issue cause I restored my PC back to win 7-64bit from my backup drive and no issues at all. must be win 10 . thanks 4 the advise all...

I just upgraded to the latest ver of AnyDVD (HD) V7.6.5.0 and I was trying to Export the CSS-KEYS to my backup dir (I have done many times before) and I received the attacched error. I am using Win 10 64bit Thanks guys...

:oops:
I'll fix that.

Please try AnyDVD 7.6.5.1, this should fix the problem.
James, You said = ((Fix (DVD): CSS key export doesn't work, if UAC is enabled)) I had UAC Disabled and AnyDVD's Export wouldn't work so does the UAC half to be enabled so Export will work? I prefer to disable UAC so it doesn't keep bugging me whenever I wish to do something within Win10 os.

Please try AnyDVD 7.6.5.1, this should fix the problem.
James,
It worked for Windows 8.1 Pro.

I haven't tried it yet with my Windows 7 Home or Windows Vista Basic laptops.

I will later this week.

James, You said = ((Fix (DVD): CSS key export doesn't work, if UAC is enabled)) I had UAC Disabled and AnyDVD's Export wouldn't work
This is unexpected. Anyway, it should work now with or without UAC.

This is unexpected. Anyway, it should work now with or without UAC.
Yes James, it does work now with or without UAC enabled in Win 10-64bit. Thanks for the Fix Sir...

Back