• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Different Audio Track Possible?

JJay

Using CloneDVD, I'd like to back-up a DVD, but use a different mp3 audio commentary track as the main audio i.e., not the original audio track on the DVD movie. Is there a way to accomplish this? The file I want to use is an mp3 file.

when using clonedvd2,you can only select the audio that is used on the dvd disc.

Thanks

Do you know of any utilities that may be able to accomplish this instead?

Thanks

Do you know of any utilities that may be able to accomplish this instead?
some sort of dvd authoring software that will enable you to drop an mp3 into the timeline view and disable the main dvd audio track.
i've done this successfully with MPEG,AVI etc...files but not with DVD VTS files (they can be so big it takes ages to load for them into ulead video studio amongst other software i use and i cant be bothered waiting while they import).

Back