• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD

38bob45

I "Rip Video Disc to Hard Drive" with Any DVD for back-up purposes. No problem. I start Clone BD, Create Disc or Folder. Partial copy. Phase A: Create Folder Structure: Destination: BD-R 25GB. Resulting Size: 21.86 GB. Temporary Folder: C:
Conversion Options: Directly Play Main Title: Audio Options: Convert All Audio to AC3.
Phase B: Burn Structure onto Optical Disc: Make sure all boxes are correct. Make sure Burn to Disc is selected at top of page. And then push " Begin Conversion ". The process starts, goes about 60%-75% and stops. I remove the disc and it has only recorded a pencil line of data. Am I doing something wrong and if so, what.
Have also tried Full Copy using 50GB disc and same thing happens. With 5 different titles.
Running Windows 10.

Last edited:
I "Rip Video Disc to Hard Drive" with Any DVD for back-up purposes. No problem. I start Clone BD, Create Disc or Folder. Partial copy. Phase A: Create Folder Structure: Destination: BD-R 25GB. Resulting Size: 21.86 GB. Temporary Folder: C:
Conversion Options: Directly Play Main Title: Audio Options: Convert All Audio to AC3.
Phase B: Burn Structure onto Optical Disc: Make sure all boxes are correct. Make sure Burn to Disc is selected at top of page. And then push " Begin Conversion ". The process starts, goes about 60%-75% and stops. I remove the disc and it has only recorded a pencil line of data. Am I doing something wrong and if so, what.
Have also tried Full Copy using 50GB disc and same thing happens. With 5 different titles.
Running Windows 10.
Help?

If it starts the burning process, that rules out an encoder error. What brand of blank (and type bd-r or bd-re) discs are you using?

Sent log file to Elby. And yes I am using AnyDvd-HD. Elby said I will have to wait until new version comes out. Verbatim are the blanks I use. I removed Clone-BD and re- downloaded latest version. Everything works like it should up until it comes to burning a disc. Even the little fox on the right turns purple.
When the burn process starts it says it will take 17 hours, it runs for a couple of minutes, and then stops. Just long enough to ruin the disc. I just want to know if Clone-BD works with Windows 10. Would like to hear from someone running Windows 10, AnyDvd-HD and Clone-Bd. And maybe a program that works, other than Clone-BD?

CloneBD works just fine on Win10. There could be an issue with either

1) the burn engine part of CloneBD (which is seperate from the encoding part)
2) Dying drive
3) Drive doesn't like the discs
4) Discs themselves

However what you could try is this. First go pick yourself up a rewriteable bd-r called a BD-RE this will prevent you from wasting more single use discs. Then try burning directly

If that fails, you could have CloneBD use a folder output and burn the output with IMGBurn.

If IMGburn also fails on your blank bd-r(e) its an issue with your burner / discs and not cloneBD's burning engine.

Back