• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New version?

azzaro9111

I was wondering if Slysoft is working on a new version which includes copy protection updates? When the software was owned by Jackle consulting, updates were quite frequent. Slysoft is very good at providing frequent updates to the Anydvd program, but I haven't perceived this same diligence taken with Gamejackle. I'm also wondering why some of the functionality has been taken out of Slysoft's version of Game Jackle. One very small example of what I'm talking about is the removal of skins. We are only given one choice, while the Maplom version had at least 5 or 6 choices. Some will call this 'eyecandy' and nothing to do with the functionality of Gamejackle. I agree, but why take out a nice function that was allready there in the first place? Perhaps the slysoft developers could fill us in one what they have planned for GameJackle? I use this software regularly and hope the development will continue at a regular pace.

Getting GJ functioning correctly in Vista is our first priority, and believe me when I say that we are working hard to sort this out (and we are close to getting it).

We expect the frequency of the updates to increase once this issue is resolved.

Regarding the skins... we may look at offering them as a separate download.

Getting GJ functioning correctly in Vista is our first priority, and believe me when I say that we are working hard to sort this out (and we are close to getting it).

We expect the frequency of the updates to increase once this issue is resolved.

Regarding the skins... we may look at offering them as a separate download.

Thanks for the update Matt, skins and plug-ins would be cool to:D:bowdown:

Back