• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Furious 7 plays out of sequence

Jim6592

Have disk from walmart #61129709. It plays out of order. Have version anyDVD HD 7.6.4.0 and CloneBD 1.0.5.3. Trying partial copy via CloneBD with all audio and video as is on disk. Saving .iso to harddrive not trying to burn to disk.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.4.0_Info_E_FAST7_NA.ziplog
    343.8 KB · Views: 10
It seems you have an previously unseen version which is why anydvd does not mention the playlist and CloneBD picks the wrong one. You did well in providing the logfile, now some patience is needed, someone from slysoft will get back to you saying 'it's fixed, try again'.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Everything looks fine to me. It doesn't look like it has Screen Pass protection from what I can see (Universal aren't known to use this either)

Are you sure it's not just the CloneBD 'preview' during transcoding that is out of order? The final output when finished should playback fine.

Everything looks fine to me. It doesn't look like it has Screen Pass protection from what I can see (Universal aren't known to use this either)

Are you sure it's not just the CloneBD 'preview' during transcoding that is out of order? The final output when finished should playback fine.

I tried a direct copy via AnyDVDHD and it seems to be in order. Have just finished initial look. Will play the whole movie to be sure. Must be a problem with CloneBD.

Just tried to play the .iso movie via my nas. The video stops at transition points for several seconds. The audio continues. The video eventually catches up. Back to CloneBD to try an mp4. Looks like correct video stream is 801.

Last edited:
This seems like a playback issue, rather than a protection issue.
I can't see anything sinister. It looks like a standard seamless branching disc - 801 the Extended cut and 800 the Theatrical cut.

Have disk from walmart #61129709. It plays out of order. Have version anyDVD HD 7.6.4.0 and CloneBD 1.0.5.3. Trying partial copy via CloneBD with all audio and video as is on disk. Saving .iso to harddrive not trying to burn to disk.

has anyone had issues with the Furious 7 rental version that was released 9/15/15? my drives in any of my computers wont recognize the disc, and it won't play in PS3, but does play in a standard player after about a minute of reading the disc. I have no error reports to include, because it won't recognize the disc at all and tells me drive is empty. this is the US rental version of Furious 7. would appreciate any advice at this point. Thank you!

If the computer won't recognise the disc with anydvd disabled, the PS3 won't read it and a standard player will only read it for a minute that should tell you what's wrong right then and there. 3 devices can't be wrong at once. Defective disc, return it.

If the computer won't recognise the disc with anydvd disabled, the PS3 won't read it and a standard player will only read it for a minute that should tell you what's wrong right then and there. 3 devices can't be wrong at once. Defective disc, return it.
THANK YOU! I was thinking some kind of new encryption for the rental version of the disc.....

standard player does play it just fine.... but it takes a while to load (a lot longer than usual)

The problem was CloneBD selected the wrong number from the list. The next problem was that At the seams for branching, the video would stop while the audio would continue. I had the same problem with Hunger Games and The Legend of Hercules. I was forced to make an MP4 version instead of my normal iso file. The mp4 versions all work correctly but take 4 times as long to get a working file for my nas.

@Jim6592 your issue isn't the same. Yours is a new protection variant. His is a defective disc.

The problem was CloneBD selected the wrong number from the list.

What 'wrong' playlist was CloneBD selecting? I don't see any bad/wrong playlists.

A developer will have to take a look, maybe I'm wrong, but I do not think this is any type/variant of Screen Pass protection.

What were you using to playback the ISO image?

thank you! I took the disc back, and now its working fine! really appreciate the fast response and and not making me feel like an idiot

NP, glad i could help.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

What 'wrong' playlist was CloneBD selecting? I don't see any bad/wrong playlists.

A developer will have to take a look, maybe I'm wrong, but I do not think this is any type/variant of Screen Pass protection.

What were you using to playback the ISO image?

CloneBD selected 843 which is a partial clip. I had to manually select 801. I use Kodi to play my files from my nas. I have over 950 movies now. About 450 dvds and about 500 blurays. The DVD are saved as mkv and I try to make iso for the Blurays. It is just every so often that a movie with a lot of seamless branching causes the video to stop while the audio continues. With these I always have to change to mp4 to get a workable solution. I have a QNAP TS-853 PRo with eight 4 Tb drives installed. I use the HDMI output through a HDMI switcher to route the signals throughout my home.

It sounds like a CloneBD problem then. Something about the disc layout must fool it, not protection related I don't think.

Same for the video/audio playback problem, maybe Kodi or system/setup related.
You could try testing playback with a different player (like MPC-HC) and see if you still experience the drop outs (to see if the problem is limited to Kodi).
May be a good idea to also test one of the problem ISO images in Kodi locally from the internal HDD.

As far as AnyDVD goes I believe it has done it's job here (it doesn't list a playlist for non Screen Pass titles)

Back