• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New forum software Xenforo

Then you're colorblind :p the top one is white background, bottom one has been more like old forum. I can see that from my tab without even clicking on the images ^^

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

To stay in your Slysoft green - how about something in that range

topbanner-2015.jpg

Hi to others.
Darkening - softening - changing colour even.
Not as simple as you may think.
You could find having to change user titles - forum titles - even text or background for quotes.
The list is endless.
So this may well be a work in progress.
Having any options at all is something in itself.
Well done Tom & crew.

...and added a real dark gamer style as well.

btw: you can choose style and language in footer of each each page

Hi to others.
Darkening - softening - changing colour even.
Not as simple as you may think.
You could find having to change user titles - forum titles - even text or background for quotes.
The list is endless.
So this may well be a work in progress.
Having any options at all is something in itself.
Well done Tom & crew.

Fair enough but if you just darken the green a couple of notches we would be in great shape.

I guess it will take some time to get used to, new things always do. Not sure what was wrong with vbulletin.

One very annoying thing is now all threads are bold... I've lost all previous "old threads" settings. Oh well.

I guess it will take some time to get used to, new things always do. Not sure what was wrong with vbulletin.

One very annoying thing is now all threads are bold... I've lost all previous "old threads" settings. Oh well.

Hi
Is this because all threads are showing as "unread"?
Try checking "Mark Forums Read".

Imo, That black one is too dark for my taste, and the xenFoogle one is just as bad as the first "default". Though the normal "dark style" could indeed use a couple more knotches. I'd go with a green shade "above" or "on the left" of the Anydvd fox icon of the image dvd4fun posted.

Kinda miss the header to click on too to go back to forum root. Though while it's "gone" update it with the CloneBD icon :)

But changing style and language in the footer? Not here, have to go to "preferences" for that. That switch may currently be limited to moderator and above

Back