• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.1.4

AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 seems use version 6.1.1.3 driver..
I just got an explaination. Here it is:
The only change was
in the AnyDVD.exe main application. AnyDialog.dll hasn't been changed
either. The driver is stil 6.1.1.3 even though the version number is 6.1.1.4.

Still not removing copy protection for Saw III where DVDShrink will pick it up... ideas?

Still not removing copy protection for Saw III where DVDShrink will pick it up... ideas?

6.1.1.4 will work with Clonedvd2, Clonecd, and Nero Recode with a full backup of Saw 3 Region 1. I don't know about Shrink.

It was suggested before that Shrink users may have to wait until James receives Saw 3 region 1.

:clap: You guys are awesome, this forum is great, now I can get answers alot faster and easier, and find that answers are already being looked into, and not need to ask a question that's already been asked. the new ver of anydvd 6.1.1.4 worked on saw III and open season full copy Great

o2b:agree:

Thank you Slysoft Team

6.1.1.4 will work with Clonedvd2, Clonecd, and Nero Recode with a full backup of Saw 3 Region 1. I don't know about Shrink.

It was suggested before that Shrink users may have to wait until James receives Saw 3 region 1.

I had problems with shrink and everyone saying that it works with clone made me download the trial, I get the "ooh noooo" thing everytime about 10 minutes into the download. Am I using the wrong settings somehow on my clone? How do I set it up to copy saw III from start to finish? When I open the program, what are all the steps I need to perform in order to copy the whole dvd? Thanks

I had problems with shrink and everyone saying that it works with clone made me download the trial, I get the "ooh noooo" thing everytime about 10 minutes into the download.

You get an "oh no" message when you download Clonedvd2? Seems unlikely . . .

You probably get that message when trying to make a backup, rather, correct?

The process is outlined here:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

You can make a full backup.

As for the problem you're having, visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

"If Saw3 R1 is not working with Anydvd 6.1.1.4 and Clonedvd2 or Clonecd, then chances are you have a bad original that needs to be exchanged (even if the disc looks fine and plays fine, the disc can still suffer from quality control issues)."

yea, that was a typo.
so any dvd might not actually be able to copy any dvd? :(
Ill try the process you listed

I have a new idea, maybe it isnt a quality controll issue if it plays fine, maybe they have 10 different versions of the copy block so people like slysoft gets one copy and think they have the code broke, but they only fixed 1/10 of the problem.

I have a new idea, maybe it isnt a quality controll issue if it plays fine, maybe they have 10 different versions of the copy block so people like slysoft gets one copy and think they have the code broke, but they only fixed 1/10 of the problem.

This is PURE SPECULATION, but I'm betting tha the copy protection on Saw3 involves the use of an OVERWHELMING NUMBER of "something". Be it disc errors, VOB count, IFO count, etc etc. Since AnyDVD can crack it with some rippers and not others - it's prolly not so much a "strange encryption" of anything as it is the AMOUNT of something. Again JUST A GUESS.

-W

ok, what you told me to do was what im already doing. I tried it again, and it dont work. :(
well crap on saw III for now, but thumbs up for the forum because now, I dont have to wonder if new releases are going to work or not. All I have to do is see if there is a thousand posts saying that a movie is having a problem or not.
Yea, I was speculating too, but you have the same basic idea as me, I just didnt word it properly enough, but I bet that there are different versions out for a reason and if they dont identify the dvds seperatly, there will be big trouble. I hope no dvd manufractures are reading this.

Support forums are full of help me threads and posts there is not one single support forum that just has a priase threads and posts only in it.

4x4le said:

No, then there would be nothing but posts stating there's an issue.

ok, what you told me to do was what im already doing. I tried it again, and it dont work. :(

It doesn't work because there is either a problem with your optical reader or the original disc. It's not an issue with Anydvd nor Clonedvd2.

Back