• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 10

As stated in the change logs, all products have work with w10

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

If anyone has AnyDVD HD ready by upgrade from 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 then have to re-install AnyDVD HD then it will work because of drivers or something is probably missing during new OS upgrade though. so I just want to share info that's all because that was my experience... I do have Windows 10 now and I love it.

If anyone has AnyDVD HD ready by upgrade from 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 then have to re-install AnyDVD HD then it will work because of drivers or something is probably missing during new OS upgrade though. so I just want to share info that's all because that was my experience... I do have Windows 10 now and I love it.

mine worked yesterday to and now i cant do any ripping with any program..I dont know what to do i uninstalled and reinstalled everything but no go

Windows 10 and AnyDVD

Just installed Windows 10 and it will not recognize drive. Said to uninstall AnyDVD, reboot and install AnyDVD again. Since I don't have a disc with AnyDVD on it how do I do this? I have a serial number.

You download the setup file, you install, apply license key file you were sent in the mail upon purchase, reboot, done.

If you no longer have the key files, visit https://secure.slysoft.com/lostkey.php and fill in the info.

They check ALL folders of your mailbox

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Unfortunately deleting and reinstalling didn't work. Will keep trying. Any chance it could be the drive? They are cheap so wouldn't be a big deal to replace. Thank you for your reply Ch3vron. Rock on!

Unfortunately deleting and reinstalling didn't work. Will keep trying. Any chance it could be the drive? They are cheap so wouldn't be a big deal to replace. Thank you for your reply Ch3vron. Rock on!
I was also getting the failure. I discovered I had to inform Windows to "do nothing" when a DVD was inserted into a drive. After that, everything behaved well.

Back