• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Child 44

Davison Jedi

Child 44 stops with error with anydvdripper and clone dvd here is logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_D_Child 44.ziplog
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 65
Child 44 stops with error with anydvdripper and clone dvd here is logfile

The CloneDVD error would be interesting (you can copy / paste it, or post a zipped CloneDVD logfile).

Clone DvD

I will Try again but I just got the update for clone DVD. here it is

File 1 G:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_31_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

That's not a CloneDVD log but it's a start.

When the ripping fails with CloneDVD, right click the log window. A small menu will pop up. One of the options will allow you to save the log to a text file.

Save that file and attach it here, that's the logfile James is after :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

The CloneDVD error would be interesting (you can copy / paste it, or post a zipped CloneDVD logfile).

Thanks. I assume Title 33 is a "bad" one. If you deselect it in CloneDVD, can you copy the disc? And does it play correctly?

Title 33

Deselect Title 33 and the one above it I beleive that it is title32. gives you full movie and menu

I'm unable to rip Child 44 to the hard disk using AnyDVD 7.6.2.0
Error is: File IO 3 VTS_31_1. VOB 16336896 462848
Log File is attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_G_Child 44.ziplog
    1 MB · Views: 0
I was able to finally copy and burn using Clone DVD. Problem is with Titles 32 and 33 I believe.

I was able to finally copy and burn using Clone DVD. Problem is with Titles 32 and 33 I believe.

I had 45% quality, etc; Child of God and Child 44.
I downloaded beta 7621 and both finally read, 100% quality, and all is well at the homefront!
Thanks once again Slysoft!

I had 45% quality, etc; Child of God and Child 44.
I downloaded beta 7621 and both finally read, 100% quality, and all is well at the homefront!
Thanks once again Slysoft!

I was gonna tell you that lol too late for me because I was reading both this and other topic about same movie. yeah 7.6.2.1 is working for Child 44 :)

I was gonna tell you that lol too late for me because I was reading both this and other topic about same movie. yeah 7.6.2.1 is working for Child 44 :)

Yes, 7.6.2.1 is the fix - the whole fix. :)

-W

I was able to burn with the beta update, but it won't play.

AnyDVD does not burn. :)
The new beta decrypts it just fine. I had no problem with it at all.
You'll need to tell us a lot more (and add a logfile) to make sense of this.
-W

Back