• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having problems rippingPiyo Beachbody Workout disc 1 & 3

Please set your region and try again

View attachment 27163View attachment 27164

Help me understand why I can not rip these discs.

Your log shows the following message "Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)"

1. Exit Anydvd via the system tray

2. Set your dvd drive to your region

3. Double click the red fox Anydvd icon on your desktop to enable Anydvd

4. Try ripping the dvd again

How to set drive region

Never had set drive region how do you do that. Rookie here.

DVd Region

When I went into my Device Manager all my DVD drives showed that I was set for Region 1

Your logfile says otherwise. EXIT anydvd COMPLETELY! Now go into device manager, surprise!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Try this

When I went into my Device Manager all my DVD drives showed that I was set for Region 1

1. Uninstall Anydvd

2. Restart your computer

3. Do your DVD drives still show they are set for Region 1?

4. If YES - Install Anydvd and you should be good to go!

5. If NO - Set your DVD drive(s) to region 1

6. Restart your computer

7. Install Anydvd and you should be good to go!

Last edited:
There's no reason to uninstall anydvd and restart the computer to check the region. Simply exiting the tray icon will do just fine.

That is true

There's no reason to uninstall anydvd and restart the computer to check the region. Simply exiting the tray icon will do just fine.

That is true but since the poster said they were a Rookie they may not know how to exit Anydvd via the system tray.

Back