• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD

38bob45

I am a lifetime member. Does Clone BD cost extra. Because my version says that I have The Test Version and an Elby logo appears on my recorded discs.

A lifetime member of what? There are no lifetime memberships, only lifetime licenses. A lifetime license for anydvd only allows updates for anydvd, it does not magically give you a lifetime license for CloneBD. So you likely will have to buy a located key yes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

So I guess, that a rude answer is what you get for asking a question?

A lifetime member of what? There are no lifetime memberships, only lifetime licenses. A lifetime license for anydvd only allows updates for anydvd, it does not magically give you a lifetime license for CloneBD. So you likely will have to buy a located key yes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

The only reason I asked my stupid question, is because, Clone BD is on the same page for download as AnyDvd. It can be updated from said page. There is no disclaimer there to notify any purchasers of LICENCE KEYS that with their membership they do not get CLONE BD. Of course us stupid laymen would not know this. We need rude people to inform us.

You're question wasn't stupid nor my answer rude. Some companies use a membership system, that's not how slysoft works.

The download page only offers the setup. But there is a clear indication on the purchase page that you only 'get' what you pay for. Each software has its own duration entry, except clonebd which is sold by elaborate bytes until slysoft reaches a license selling agreement, until then slysoft only hosts the setup files.

On the product pages there is also no indication like 'buy software X, get software Y for free'.

So yes you do need to buy a license key and no my answer wasn't rude.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

What is rude?

" It does not MAGICALLY give you a lifetime license for Clone BD " You see I just asked a question. Which could have been answered with a simple yes or no.

People who respond to questions are not paid, just regular members like you. They respond out of the kindness of their heart, but a lot of the info can be found in the stickies at the top of each forum. So any responses are as short and concise as possible, while answering the question(s). So if you want to talk about the weather, in order to not be upset, sorry, hope this response doesn't give another bad impression to you.

Back