• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3:10 to Yuma

Jim6592

There is a bug in CloneBD. I tried to copy 3:10 to Yuma selecting core audio. I left it to run over night. It was still stating processing 12.32 hours later. The program would not abort or shut down. I had to use task manager to close it. I thought maybe there was a glitch, so I started it again. I noticed it only processed a few frames before it hung. It froze with the gears of the lead in. I suspect it is caused by the fact that this movie has PCM 7.1 and DD5.1EX both as core audio. It will copy if I don't select core audio, but I was trying to solve a problem with frame stutter in Kodi. I though it might be the PCM7.1 causing the jerky video. Turns out to be the 24fps causing the stutter. I had to make an MP4 to solve the jerky video problem. I did not do a log. I suspect this will be an easy bug to reproduce. I am using latest versions of AnydvdHD and CloneBD. I check here every day to keep up to date software.

There is a bug in CloneBD. I tried to copy 3:10 to Yuma selecting core audio. I left it to run over night. It was still stating processing 12.32 hours later. The program would not abort or shut down. I had to use task manager to close it. I thought maybe there was a glitch, so I started it again. I noticed it only processed a few frames before it hung. It froze with the gears of the lead in. I suspect it is caused by the fact that this movie has PCM 7.1 and DD5.1EX both as core audio. It will copy if I don't select core audio, but I was trying to solve a problem with frame stutter in Kodi. I though it might be the PCM7.1 causing the jerky video. Turns out to be the 24fps causing the stutter. I had to make an MP4 to solve the jerky video problem. I did not do a log. I suspect this will be an easy bug to reproduce. I am using latest versions of AnydvdHD and CloneBD. I check here every day to keep up to date software.

Only easy to reproduce, if someone has that disc. Not sure about that.

Can you determine whether the problem persists, if you deselect one of those two audio streams?
The fact that there are two with core audio should be meaningless, as every video/audio/whatever stream is processed individually anyway.

Only easy to reproduce, if someone has that disc. Not sure about that.

Can you determine whether the problem persists, if you deselect one of those two audio streams?
The fact that there are two with core audio should be meaningless, as every video/audio/whatever stream is processed individually anyway.

As I said it locked up and was left on for 12+ hours. The screen was stuck at the spinning gears for the Lionsgate intro. I forced a stop via task manager and tried again. It ran a few frames of the spinning gears and locked up again. I forced a close via task manager again since Abort would not work. I changed to copy it as an MP4 and moved on since I could not use the iso due to the 24fps issue with Kodi.

I suspect the program was having a problem deciding which core audio to pick. I forced it to use the DD5.1 and it copied the movie ok, again is why I think it was having trouble deciding which core to use(PCM 7.1 or DD 5.1 ex.

As I said it locked up and was left on for 12+ hours. The screen was stuck at the spinning gears for the Lionsgate intro. I forced a stop via task manager and tried again. It ran a few frames of the spinning gears and locked up again. I forced a close via task manager again since Abort would not work. I changed to copy it as an MP4 and moved on since I could not use the iso due to the 24fps issue with Kodi.

I suspect the program was having a problem deciding which core audio to pick. I forced it to use the DD5.1 and it copied the movie ok, again is why I think it was having trouble deciding which core to use(PCM 7.1 or DD 5.1 ex.

It doesn't pick one, it does both. It's just the question which audio stream was causing the problem. CloneBD has no problem copying the core from multiple HD audio streams.

Back