• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Subtitle and Audio Issues

deeznutz78

Hello,

I am having mixed problems with Audio when ripping a BD. I have been having roughly 50% success rate ripping a ISO file to a .mp4, with low quality. 2 GB max file size. Just want it for mobile use.
Anyhow, here are 2 problems I am having, and I am just not sure if I am doing things right or if this is a program issues.

1st issue:
Can't get rid of subtitles. Movie examples, Captain America and Bridesmaids. I unselect the box that says english in the subtitle section. So nothing is checked. I then go into the player and un select any subtitle. This still doesn't work, subtitles are in the resulting playback in the player, and in the resulting file.

2nd issue:
Getting what sounds like director comments in the audio stream, movie examples, Dark Knight, and Bourne Legacy. Basically it has someone talking over the movie. Don't want this, and can't figure out if I am not selecting something properly. I have tried selecting different titles that is still the full movie, but that doesn't seem to work.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.
D

Rather then post examples why not post the actual log file for the media your trying to backup???

Well the second issue is down to you leaving the commentary track ticked when you tell it to make the file

Musat uncheck all subtitles

Hello,

I am having mixed problems with Audio when ripping a BD. I have been having roughly 50% success rate ripping a ISO file to a .mp4, with low quality. 2 GB max file size. Just want it for mobile use.
Anyhow, here are 2 problems I am having, and I am just not sure if I am doing things right or if this is a program issues.

1st issue:
Can't get rid of subtitles. Movie examples, Captain America and Bridesmaids. I unselect the box that says english in the subtitle section. So nothing is checked. I then go into the player and un select any subtitle. This still doesn't work, subtitles are in the resulting playback in the player, and in the resulting file.

2nd issue:
Getting what sounds like director comments in the audio stream, movie examples, Dark Knight, and Bourne Legacy. Basically it has someone talking over the movie. Don't want this, and can't figure out if I am not selecting something properly. I have tried selecting different titles that is still the full movie, but that doesn't seem to work.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.
D
You must uncheck all subtitles, not just English, all must be grayed out. Also uncheck all but the first primary sound track, usually 5.1 English.

Well the second issue is down to you leaving the commentary track ticked when you tell it to make the file

where do I find the commentary track? Is this just to the right of the film ribbon, settings?

Also, its not always directors commentary. In the example of the movie Flight....it is some guy that talks and just describe what is on the screen. Short sentences type of a thing. "Man answers phone"...."Woman slips on a jacket"
Strange.

If you hit the play button in CloneBD then you can watch the video stream you've chosen and then switch between the audio and subtitle tracks on the right, and choose which ones you want to keep

Back