• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.5.9.4 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7594.exe

7.5.9.4 2015 04 14
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Reduced scan duration
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: CloneBD is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix. It allows to modify the audio data
within CloneBD during the copy operation. CloneBD must be decoding the audio data (downsampling to
AC3 must be enabled in CloneBD!)
The AnyDVD fox icon in the Windows notification area will turn purple, if samples are processed
(similar to the PowerDVD and ArcSoft TMT Cinavia patches).
- New: PowerDVD 15.0.1510.58 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added PowerDVD 15 info to logfile
- New: Nero Blu-ray player 12.2.21032 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added seperate checkbox for CloneBD Cinavia fix (disabled by default).
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

I can confirm this works (turns purple and audio still working 30+ mins in)
Great work as always! :bowdown:

Wow!!!! - well I've just ticked that box and now we'll see!!!!

Confirmed , works a treat, even works on programs and codec packs that some people dont know about.

I'm just curious. Does this mean that if you use clonebd now with this release you can burn a disk with down mixed ac3 and pop it in a hardware bluray player and the audio protection is now gone? According to what I read in this update it sounds like you defeated the checks for this protection for burnt copies playing back on license hardware players?

I'm just curious. Does this mean that if you use clonebd now with this release you can burn a disk with down mixed ac3 and pop it in a hardware bluray player and the audio protection is now gone? According to what I read in this update it sounds like you defeated the checks for this protection for burnt copies playing back on license hardware players?

Yes. Just make sure, you enable the option. Only use it on Cinavia protected discs (CloneBD's Bert can tell you during preview playing).
Read the help (right mouse button).

Yes. Just make sure, you enable the option. Only use it on Cinavia protected discs (CloneBD's Bert can tell you during preview playing).
Read the help (right mouse button).

So the option should be disabled when backing up other Bluray and DVD discs?

James: One question please.

How can I tell before hand which discs are Cinavia protected. Do not want to waste a disc finding out. Thanks ahead of time.

How can I tell before hand which discs are Cinavia protected. Do not want to waste a disc finding out. Thanks ahead of time.

You can check the back cover if it has the cinavia logo. Also you can use the cloneBD preview player, it detects cinavia.

CloneBD's Bert will tell you in the preview player. You can even check individual audio tracks.

NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Hey James.

I am new on the Bluray 3D scene (just built a new PC and bought and 3D TV)

So i downloaded PowerDVD v15 (trial version), and would like to try it together with AnyDVD HD.

a) Is the AnyDVD HD 7.5.9.0- Trial Version going to work OK on non-cinavia protected discs/ISOs/etc?

b) As far as i understand i need 7.5.9.4 Beta for Cinavia Protection fix along with v.15 of PowerDVD, but no trial there yet (?)

Hey James.

I am new on the Bluray 3D scene (just built a new PC and bought and 3D TV)

So i downloaded PowerDVD v15 (trial version), and would like to try it together with AnyDVD HD.

a) Is the AnyDVD HD 7.5.9.0- Trial Version going to work OK on non-cinavia protected discs/ISOs/etc?

b) As far as i understand i need 7.5.9.4 Beta for Cinavia Protection fix along with v.15 of PowerDVD, but no trial there yet (?)

You must buy AnyDVD. It will work.

You must buy AnyDVD. It will work.
Does this apply to just the CloneBD, PDVD 15 & updated Nero fixes added by this beta? Do trial users of 7.5.9.0 have access to the existing player fixes (PDVD 12-14, TMT, WinDVD, older Nero)? It's unclear if the prior poster understood the difference between the CloneBD fix (which removes Cinavia from certain rips) and the player fixes (which only disable Cinavia detection).

Does this apply to just the CloneBD, PDVD 15 & updated Nero fixes added by this beta? Do trial users of 7.5.9.0 have access to the existing player fixes (PDVD 12-14, TMT, WinDVD, older Nero)?

Yes and yes (at the moment).

Cinavia and CloneDVD

Does any of this work with CloneDVD? Wondering if I can do something with this fix and CloneDVD?

-------------------------------

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7594.exe

7.5.9.4 2015 04 14
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Reduced scan duration
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: CloneBD is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix. It allows to modify the audio data
within CloneBD during the copy operation. CloneBD must be decoding the audio data (downsampling to
AC3 must be enabled in CloneBD!)
The AnyDVD fox icon in the Windows notification area will turn purple, if samples are processed
(similar to the PowerDVD and ArcSoft TMT Cinavia patches).
- New: Added PowerDVD 15 info to logfile
- New: Nero Blu-ray player 12.2.21032 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added seperate checkbox for CloneBD Cinavia fix (disabled by default).
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Does any of this work with CloneDVD? Wondering if I can do something with this fix and CloneDVD?

-------------------------------

As of right now, no, because this process is only for CloneBD.

Now, they might add something to remove Cinavia someday to CloneDVD, but that is up to elby and Slysoft.

Back