• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia Removal Suggestion

Audio samples by themselves are useless, how do you know whats in the background making a sound you believe you might hear. Example, If you were making a sample of the Bluray ET, there are many background noises that if you didn't see the video, you could take as an effect caused by the process, when in fact, the exact same noise is in the original. A lot of people are very happy with this process, and some will nit pick no matter how good it is. There is no way Dolby 5.1 is going to sound like the original file, an exact duplicate, I think for Dolby 5.1 this Cinavia removal is great. If you want it to sound like the original file, I mean exactly , I dont think that will happen. Does this remove the Cinavia, yes it does. Is the sound exactly the same as the sound on the original movie, no its not. But its great if you just want to watch the movie, if you want to dissect it to the point of thinking that it will sound like full HD audio then please have fun doing it. But for most , this is an on the fly way to remove the Cinavia signal, the process is only a week old, its going to get better, some will like it and some will always something to complain about, the program has progressed every week, and it will continue to do so. Enjoy it.

Re: Audio samples are useless
If it is in the original it should be in the processed signal, and if it is in the processed signal it should be in the original.

Dolby Digital 5.1 @ 640 kbps should be transparent to the HD track according to double blind tests, from What I have read.
Nobody expects transparency since the audio has to be "adjusted" to bypass cinavia detection, but like you say give it a chance its only a week old.
So nobody should test it or give their opinion so improvements can be made. By that logic you should tell people to stop sending logs for CloneBD because it works well enough for most and it is a new program.

I have not nitpicked, I have not even offered my opinion on the quality of the sound. I provided samples for comparison so people could decide for themselves.

But if you wish I can sign up for a mediafire account to accommodate the video as well, or shall we say its good enough and let it be?

Re: Audio samples are useless
If it is in the original it should be in the processed signal, and if it is in the processed signal it should be in the original.

Dolby Digital 5.1 @ 640 kbps should be transparent to the HD track according to double blind tests, from What I have read.
Nobody expects transparency since the audio has to be "adjusted" to bypass cinavia detection, but like you say give it a chance its only a week old.
So nobody should test it or give their opinion so improvements can be made. By that logic you should tell people to stop sending logs for CloneBD because it works well enough for most and it is a new program.

I have not nitpicked, I have not even offered my opinion on the quality of the sound. I provided samples for comparison so people could decide for themselves.

But if you wish I can sign up for a mediafire account to accommodate the video as well, or shall we say its good enough and let it be?
I dont remember my post being directed at you. Did I say you nit picked ? Why do you think you are being singled out? My post was directed at all the posts I have read since the process was released. Try not to be so defensive. Enjoy the program, its going to get better every week.

So until now do we HOPE that slysoft find a way to completely crack the cinavia protection or not?

So until now do we HOPE that slysoft find a way to completely crack the cinavia protection or not?
IMHO, they already have. And they will continue to make it better. Stay tuned. :)

I dont remember my post being directed at you. Did I say you nit picked ? Why do you think you are being singled out? My post was directed at all the posts I have read since the process was released. Try not to be so defensive. Enjoy the program, its going to get better every week.

Didn't think it was directed at me. Just Pointing out that audio only can have its uses.
Maybe I should have separated the points better, as I was trying to offer my help in testing.
My offer for a mediafire account still stands for testing purposes if so desired.
The solution will get better, I have no doubt, but testing on the results should be done.
The reason I offer no opinion on the samples is that I don't want to influence peoples opinion, let them decide.
As for being defensive, this is the internet and I take things with a grain of salt, bit of a thick-skin type.

I don't think that upload worked. It's not a .7z file anyway.

Edit: Turns out the extension needs to be changed from .php to .7z for some reason.
Hard to tell anything with a clip that short with crazy music and nothing to compare it to. Not sure if your upload completed but thanks for the effort.
BTW you should probably just stick to audio samples and forget the video, too much bandwidth required to include the video.

Roycal, I tried downloading my samples and it worked perfectly for me. Both are 47 seconds long.

Having the original sound and comparing to the converted video/audio should be enough to show the differences.

clonebd

how high is the bitrate at the ac3 after converting with clonebd ??

I'm assuming,we wont get a Cinavia Message on the preview screen in CloneBD,because AnyDVD removes Cinavia on the fly now,correct? I tried it with Sex Tape and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1. However the fox doesn't turn purple like it should? Is that protocol yet? Thanks in advance.

You'll still get the message in the preview screen because the signal is still there. The signal only gets removed during the copy process not preview playback. The fox on turns purple DURING THE COPY processing and only IF YOU ENABLED CONVERT HD AUDIO TO AC3. Don't enable that setting and the fox doesn't turn purple.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

You'll still get the message in the preview screen because the signal is still there. The signal only gets removed during the copy process not preview playback. The fox on turns purple DURING THE COPY processing and only IF YOU ENABLED CONVERT HD AUDIO TO AC3. Don't enable that setting and the fox doesn't turn purple.

Ok, you right. I thought the fox wasnt turning purple but it was.. At first, it looked like a light red but if i cancel the copy process,it goes back to "red".

While I'm on the subject of Cinavia. After the copy process of, Sex tape, the size is bigger than the resulting size and wont fit on a single layer Blu Ray. According to ImgBurn,it takes up 103% of the disc. Is this just a glitch for this title? Thanks.

The oversizing has nothing to do at all with cinavia, they're still perfecting the encoding engine and sometimes that does result for the moment in a slight over size. It's not disc specific, not cinavia related but purely encoding engine.

The oversizing has nothing to do at all with cinavia, they're still perfecting the encoding engine and sometimes that does result for the moment in a slight over size. It's not disc specific, not cinavia related but purely encoding engine.

Ok thanks for your help

Roycal, I tried downloading my samples and it worked perfectly for me. Both are 47 seconds long.

Having the original sound and comparing to the converted video/audio should be enough to show the differences.
I tried again and the files seem to be ok but for some reason the attachment has the name "attachment.php" instead of .7z.
It's still hard to tell the difference with only 47 seconds especially with a steel drum riff for most of it.

IMHO, the audio only comparisons are useful as long as the only difference is with or without Cinavia removal.
The best way is just for everyone to try it and make their own evaluations.

Right now my biggest concern is the speed change with the audio, it constantly changes, and it is really annoying especially with music. Hopefully they can find another method without having to change the speed. Music should have a steady, constant beat, not constantly change.

I just did a side by side comparison of Tourist with and without Cinavia removal and it's very impressive.

The background music does have a detectable pitch bending that is more obvious when comparing to the original but the dialog does not sound bent at all and the lip synch looks perfect. If you don't have a preconception of what the background music is supposed to sound like, the pitch bending is not as noticeable.

This is a great first version and no doubt will be refined. Congratulations to Elby and Slysoft for being the first to making this happen with re-encoding the original audio and not just splicing in another track from a database!

One thing I found curious, is that even when the background music seemed to be pitch bending, a cell phone in the foreground seemed to chirp with no change in frequency at all for many seconds.
I.E. the background music sounds like it is changing pitch sometimes while the foreground audio sounds rock solid.

PS: In other words, IMHO this is the best solution for removing Cinavia anywhere available. The background music bending and bandpass filtering can be refined later but those refinements are not that significant compared to the actual overall accomplishment of removing Cinavia.

Last edited:
I tried again and the files seem to be ok but for some reason the attachment has the name "attachment.php" instead of .7z.
It's still hard to tell the difference with only 47 seconds especially with a steel drum riff for most of it.

IMHO, the audio only comparisons are useful as long as the only difference is with or without Cinavia removal.
The best way is just for everyone to try it and make their own evaluations.

I chose that music deliberately as it shows quite clearly that the Cinavia removal destroys the rhythm of the background music. Goncal's example also shows this.

I'll be surprised if they can get Cinavia removal with these techniques and give an acceptable result with music. Pleased, but surprised. Early days yet. I'll wait for an improved version before testing anything else.

One thing I found curious, is that even when the background music seemed to be pitch bending, a cell phone in the foreground seemed to chirp with no change in frequency at all for many seconds.
I.E. the background music sounds like it is changing pitch sometimes while the foreground audio sounds rock solid.

PS: In other words, IMHO this is the best solution for removing Cinavia anywhere available. The background music bending and bandpass filtering can be refined later but those refinements are not that significant compared to the actual overall accomplishment of removing Cinavia.
Well put Roycal. I agree with you. I can filter it right now with my Soundblaster Card, it has different presets for Movies, sports, and about 10 other things, it works a treat if the little bit of filtering bothers you. I think its excellent and for only a week into this, its absolutely a fix.

Back