• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3d blu-ray copy?

BruceInTheUSA

Hello, and thank you for your efforts.

Can CloneBD copy a 3D Blu-ray?

I assume this requires drives (e.g. LG BH16NS40) and media (e.g. BD-RE BDXL 3D Bluray Triple Layer) to pull this off?

Thank you

Any BD capable drive will do, burner or ROM. BD-DL (rewritable ) for non compressed and BD-R for compressed. BD-XL is not an issue. Your BD player might not recognize it.

CloneBD doesn't do 3D as of yet as far as I know.

CloneBd doesn't do 3d yet, and you assume wrong. As far as the drive is concerned it's all just data, any standard drive that burns double layer discs does it just fine.

Until CLBD does 3d there is an alternative bd-rebuilder that can shrink bd3d discs to single layer disc size while keeping 3d and being fully compliant with the standard.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

... and what might that "alternative bd-rebuilder" be?
URL?

Thank you.

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716

Read the first post carefully. If you need a guide for using the program, there is one over at MyCE, though not entirely up to date, as jdobbs keeps adding features and changing options.

Edit: I don't work with 3D, so just going from memory, I believe you will have to use the Full Backup option and you will have to have the LAV filters installed.

Last edited:
Nope, on either cases. Works on movie only mode too and you don't have to use the lav filters. I use ffdshow methods and even then they aren't used. 3d encode uses FRIM.

Ah, good to know. 3D is one area of BD Rebuilder I haven't explored, and have no desire to do so.

It works though. Non-ssif structure generated is fully compliant with the bd standard and plays back perfectly on standalone players only software players seem to show visual artifacts but it's my belief they just didn't fully optimize support for in-mux as it is called because virtually no retail discs use that type of 3D.

Actually a lot of discs use in-mux -- but most typically for extras. Avatar is a good example. Features use SSIF almost all the time.

fancy seeing u here :)

But y, my point was at the feature. Not alot of movies use in-mux for the main title :)

Actually a lot of discs use in-mux -- but most typically for extras. Avatar is a good example. Features use SSIF almost all the time.

Love your BD-Rebuilder, and I've just donated $ to your efforts.

I'm usually not on your page for BD-Rebuilder, because it works so well, but since you came on here, I'd just say thanks again for a fine product.

Back