• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WOW it's a FIRST 7.1.5.4 Beta Maybe

ITSAFIRST

Hello fellow anydvd users!

Your using the best, and I want to make the best of my first post!.

As a reverse programming engineer, I would like to inform slysoft and say good job or another company made a mistake, Let me explain.

The software players Im running are

PowerDVD 11 and 12 ( 11= No Cinavia )

Totalmedia 5 and 6 ( 5= No Cinavia )

Blu-Ray Movie = Tourist = Has Cinavia

Here slysoft is where it gets interesting!

Made ISO with 7.1.5.3 Beta, Movie muted in 20 min using PowerDVD 12

Slysoft releases 7.1.5.4 Beta and made a ISO of Tourist again.

I upgrade PowerDVD 12 to version 12.0.2428.57

I use PowerDVD and watch the entire movie on PowerDVD 11 No problem becuz my version is Cinavia FREE.

I use PowerDVD 12 version 12.0.2428.57 which has Cinavia protection and the movie played like it never had Cinavia protection at all.

Now it's either Slysoft opened up a good can of worms or PowerDVD screwed up on there newest 12 patch LOL, and I tried it on 3 known Cinavia protected Blu-Rays.

I would also like to say, I used the other software from you know China, Well that didn't work as PowerDVD 12 did a Cinavia mute!.

With this said it's either good news, or the upgrade to PowerDVD 12 the programmers messed up, All I can say is " Try it yourself".

To Slysoft, I don't steal your program but I do others, This account please delete it as it's all bogus info, The france IP, User name and email doesn't even exist.

Keep up the good work :clap:

Last edited:
I have the answer after testing more.

The AnyDVD HD 7.1.5.4 Beta isn't removing the Cinavia, PowerDVD 12 patch 12.0.2428.57 the programmers messed up, It is NOT detecting Cinavia. I loaded the ISO into Totalmedia Theatre 6 and within 20 mins audio muted. So the answer is PowerDVD screwed up with there PowerDVD 12 upgrade patch 12.0.2428.57, Haha! :agree:

100_1026_zps7fa83662.jpg
Nothing has changed here. The Blu-ray is of the most recent version of Karate Kid played with the Power DVD12 12.0.2428.57
Any DVDHD is running in the back ground of course.
I tried installing the patch even though the patch is the same version as the trial, but because it is a trial the patch wouldn't install. I was thinking there may have been something wrong with the patch _ I am not about to spend 70.00$ to find out.
There was a similar situation to this over at the Arcsoft forums where this guy (Rodimus) claimed he found the magic bullet to defeat Cinavia _ he got pretty pissed off that no one could figure out what he did and he deleted all his posts.
I am sure this thread will be put on the pile with the rest of them over here.

Sorry ITSAFIRST, but I could not confirm your theory.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=41581

Last edited:
100_1026_zps7fa83662.jpg
Nothing has changed here. The Blu-ray is of the most recent version of Karate Kid played with the Power DVD12 12.0.2428.57
Any DVDHD is running in the back ground of course.
I tried installing the patch even though the patch is the same version as the trial, but because it is a trial the patch wouldn't install. I was thinking there may have been something wrong with the patch _ I am not about to spend 70.00$ to find out.
There was a similar situation to this over at the Arcsoft forums where this guy (Rodimus) claimed he found the magic bullet to defeat Cinavia _ he got pretty pissed off that no one could figure out what he did and he deleted all his posts.
I am sure this thread will be put on the pile with the rest of them over here.

Sorry ITSAFIRST, but I could not confirm your theory.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=41581

Im not using a trial version, I was using well we will call it a paid version but it was the version b4 12.0.2428.57, Then yesterday I updated it to 12.0.2428.57 and I noticed it plays discs it shouldn't on my end. I think they messed up on the retail patch I guess is my only answer. I was playing ISO thru it using clone drive not a burned Disc. I doub't it has anything to do with I have the last PowerDVD 11 and this version of 12 installed, plus the last version of TMT5 and the newest TMT6 all on the same machine. The funny thing is when I hit the software with the update it didn't work two times and I said hmmmm, So I took the update and put it in root "C:" and then it updated and the magic happened. Unless Cinavia is different from disc to disc. Make a ISO from the Tourist and you'll see it will play. Even though my IP is in Japan right now im in the states. I was doing this with region "A" discs. I still have no answer why but it works, As far as paying well I won't pay for TMT or PowerDVD either but I won't use trial either. As far as the person that cracked it and all I never read about that as there is no interest as my only interest is to play back ups as a clone with BD-Live and work, I can NOT do that with the china mens software. But anydvd does it. TMT5-6 and PowerDVD 11/12 have there own dir's. All are not registered trial versions. TMT retail has the serial# etc inbedded into the software. If it didn't work for me I wouldn't waste my time typing but again is the protection of Cinavia the same on each disc I don't know. The results should be the same though. Or TMT6 blocks only recent discs with Cinavia from a specific date on, I can't answer that either.

The Demise of AnyDvd

The handwriting is on the wall. Cinavia is not only on Blu-Ray discs but on regular DVD's also. "Dracula Untold" on DVD is a prime example. I use my AnyDvd program to back-up DVD's that my kids use. They have destroyed more than one back-up, but I have been able to make them a new one. With Cinavia going onto new DVD's, it won't take long and there will be no backing up any new DVD's period. It was fun.

The handwriting is on the wall. Cinavia is not only on Blu-Ray discs but on regular DVD's also. "Dracula Untold" on DVD is a prime example. I use my AnyDvd program to back-up DVD's that my kids use. They have destroyed more than one back-up, but I have been able to make them a new one. With Cinavia going onto new DVD's, it won't take long and there will be no backing up any new DVD's period. It was fun.

Just use a DVD player for your kids. (Not Blu-ray). Problem solved.

Playing regular dvd's

Then why are they putting it into DVD's? To keep you from playing DVD's on Blu-Ray players? Or to sell more DVD players?

Then why are they putting it into DVD's? To keep you from playing DVD's on Blu-Ray players? Or to sell more DVD players?
The next time I speak to them I'll ask. LOL:agree:

Back