• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone cd

Rodburner1

how can i put multiple songs on a cd from the music files on my computer?

ITunes. CloneCD only makes 1:1 burns

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Multiple Songs On a CD

I use ImgBurn for burning files to a CD all the time, It's free (although he does accept donations).

I would recommend it any time.

One note of caution when loading it make sure you read the pop up menues carefully otherwise you will end up with toolbars and programs that you do not want.

Simple drag and drop from explorer and burn.

Some times advisable to set the burn speed a little lower than the default for the disk.

Hope that is of assistance.

Prosperity.

how can i put multiple songs on a cd from the music files on my computer?

Get foobar that is a free program that can be used with plugins for it to customize it to your taste. It can rip your Music CD to your computer for you to listen to or burn back to cd format if you need to play it on your player. I myself would stay away from iTunes because of DRM problems.

Last edited:
Back