• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TOO MANY COMPLAINTS, how about some successes

Pleased with product

Glad for you, but needing Imgburn to get your back up is not what anyDVD HD/CloneBD combo is supposed to be all about. They alone should suffice.

I realize that, however, for what I want it for...it works. Like I stated above somewhere way back....I use anydvd hd/1click dvd copy pro for dvds. Now I'm using anydvd hd/bdclone/imgburn for blu rays. As long as it works....I'm happy. I like the program and have no problem adjusting accordingly.

Over the many years of burning, I've run into many different movies that wouldn't work...ie..newer copy guards...etc...and so far, every single one had been resolved thru updates..both with anydvd and 1 click dvd copy pro. Bottom line, I'm patient and have no problem waiting for updates accordingly.

For you the software isn't satisfactory. For me...it does what I want it to do and have only had 1 movie so far that can't compress. The log files were sent accordingly.

Next project...Game of Thrones when they start coming in from where ever.

Last edited:
Just for the record, it's not bdclone as you any many other call it but cloneBD. Same as the DVD software isn't called dvdClone but Clonedvd.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

My own reply also negative

The software has worked very fine to me, only had issues with Cinavia, but that, you know is working to be solved. Anyone can say about the good times he had with CloneBD. I love that feature of converting a 50Gb bluray disc into a 25Gb one. That's fantastic! It has worked ok to me.
People, you must stone me! Some days after the comment that started all this fire, my own program was kaput! So, that's enough for me for advocating for a dead cause. Add some 200 more negative points to the list. It's difficult to explain, but now the program does not want to run. Tried everything, even nothing, so I ended up joining with the crying mob. I only say that I am going to wait patiently. What else can I do? I spent the 100 dollars 5 minutes after testing the program, but it worked fine until... you know. Have a nice day. I am waiting here, I trust the people from Slyfoft, they are the more famous copy software developers. You can see them recommended in almost every corner of the Internet. For nothing that is that that is happening. Thanks.
NOW, WHEN I WENT TO TRY ANOTHER BLURAY DISC, IT WAS WORKING. SO, IT HAS TO BE THAT THE PROGRAM IS WORKING AND I HAVE A FAIL TO SUCCESS RATIO OF ABOUT 98 POSITIVES, JUST 1 OR 2 NEGATIVES OR "FAILS"
THE SOFTWARE IS OK TO ME

Last edited:
@mmdavis.
I'd give up, all he's going to do is continually moan on with nothing constructive to say.

Complaining about something not working is fine, but to continually bleat on about the same thing over and over again with no logfiles is not constructive nor helpful. Once you report something is not working that should be enough until a newer version is released, you then see if it's been fixed and if not you then report you are still having problems with a logfile. A project engineer should know that.

Adbear,

Complaining about something not working is fine, but to continually bleat on about the same thing over and over again with no logfiles is not constructive nor helpful.

Not doing logfiles because I'm done with coasters and wasting my time. Waiting for it to work as advertised.
BTW, tried creating logfiles last release, didn't work either. The program simply doesn't work. What else needs said? It's people making excuses that are the problem.

Constant criticism will help ensure it does what it claims to do when they do finally release real upgrade. Can't imagine they enjoy reading this, and it ain't only myself, look around. Sullies the reputation, bruises the ego, may hurt the bottom line.

My designs were tested, retested, field tested you name it before sold to the utility or whomever.
Thats' the part you apparently ignored. There is no way this program was tested or retested and ensured it worked before it's release, or it would've worked like they're other fine products do. A project eng. does not just put out their project and worry about ramifications later. Here, with a product that has workarounds maybe, but not in my world. These criticisms are well earned. The kudos for the other products are also well earned.

I spent my money based on what they advertised, and still is. It doesn't deliver. The longer it drags on the worse it gets. Criticism is warranted and really should be expected. Nothing personal, you didn't design it.

Did you see that I put in a support ticket and was advised to use 3 different programs other than CloneBD? Do you really think this was tested properly and deemed working upon release? I just fail to see why you go to all these lengths to defend a nonworking product?

Have a fine day, I know I will :agree:

There's a difference between constructive criticism and constant unconstructive criticism, unfortunately you don't seem to know the difference. Once you have reported the problem you wait for a new build to be released then try again, if it still doesn't work then you report the problem again with logfiles, not constantly moan on about the same thing over and over on the same build version. Constantly banging on about it before a new build is released won't get it done any quicker as they are already aware of the problems and already working on them, all it does is fill up the forum with a load of useless unhelpful posts saying exactly the same thing from the same person.
I don't make excuses for the program, what I do have an issue with is constantly moaning on about the same thing over and over again, constantly saying it doesn't work when it clearly does on a lot of discs for quite a few of us.
There's no need to make coasters, when testing just make an ISO and test that. The software has always been try before you buy, so if you decided to buy it before trying it then that's your decision, but there's no one to blame on that but yourself.

@vhbaske7

In what way isn't it working?

Last edited:
There's a difference between constructive criticism and constant unconstructive criticism, unfortunately you don't seem to know the difference. Once you have reported the problem you wait for a new build to be released then try again, if it still doesn't work then you report the problem again with logfiles, not constantly moan on about the same thing over and over on the same build version. Constantly banging on about it before a new build is released won't get it done any quicker as they are already aware of the problems and already working on them, all it does is fill up the forum with a load of useless unhelpful posts saying exactly the same thing from the same person.
I don't make excuses for the program, what I do have an issue with is constantly moaning on about the same thing over and over again, constantly saying it doesn't work when it clearly does on a lot of discs for quite a few of us.
There's no need to make coasters, when testing just make an ISO and test that. The software has always been try before you buy, so if you decided to buy it before trying it then that's your decision, but there's no one to blame on that but yourself.

I see you danced around this.....

Thats' the part you apparently ignored. There is no way this program was tested or retested and ensured it worked before it's release, or it would've worked like they're other fine products do. A project eng. does not just put out their project and worry about ramifications later. Here, with a product that has workarounds maybe, but not in my world. These criticisms are well earned. The kudos for the other products are also well earned.

It's my belief the criticism is working. That's why it's taking so long for the real fix. They are tired of seeing unhappy people not 1 person (me) having a host of issues. BTW are you telling me you got a backup, with AnyDVD HD/CloneBD and watched it on TV???

I didn't 'dance' around anything. Those of us who tested it before it's release found it working for nearly everything we tried, at which point they decided to release it to the public, at that point more problems were discovered. I still find that nearly all my discs work fine for me (over 90%), including some of those that others are having issues with, so it's quite likely that some of the problems are down to different PC setups and different drivers that those of us testing didn't have. Of those that don't work I've always sent in a logfile so they can see why it doesn't work.

And yes I've run over 300 films through CloneBD and can watch them fine on my TV

And yes I've run over 300 films through CloneBD and can watch them fine on my TV

Well that's supposed to be why they made it, Kudos to you!! Over 300 movies in less than a month using anyDVD/CloneBD that hardly anyone else has success with, and takes hours each even if successful due to sheer size? That's a lot of time. More than 10 a day. Their own support's advice is not to use them!!! I'd really like to know how you're doing it with just the 2 programs we're talking about, no Imgburn or any other 3rd party program? It can't be that easy or they wouldn't have all these issues and I wouldn't have a pile of coasters.

Yapping without saying anything.....

People complain and then there are those that feels they having nothing else to do other than go thread to thread complaining and thinking that what they have to say hasn't been heard or if they do get a reply, it's still irrelevant...just because they need to have the last word. I'm guessing this is the case. He has to have the last word. Also, using the statement that the negative is making a positive(complaining is causing a longer delay for updates) is his way of using his complaining as an excuse to complain more until new update comes out...then, complaining can continue until everyone's problem's is resolved. They take it upon themselves to collect other user's problems so they can still be complaining.

Psychology 101 ;)

Now, if the complainer could use that energy and come up with their own software...then...maybe he will be worth listening to. Until then....ignore the yapping and move on ;)

Will be testing out Hannibal Season 1 tonight....

People complain and then there are those that feels they having nothing else to do other than go thread to thread complaining and thinking that what they have to say hasn't been heard or if they do get a reply, it's still irrelevant...just because they need to have the last word. I'm guessing this is the case. He has to have the last word. Also, using the statement that the negative is making a positive(complaining is causing a longer delay for updates) is his way of using his complaining as an excuse to complain more until new update comes out...then, complaining can continue until everyone's problem's is resolved. They take it upon themselves to collect other user's problems so they can still be complaining.

Psychology 101 ;)

Now, if the complainer could use that energy and come up with their own software...then...maybe he will be worth listening to. Until then....ignore the yapping and move on ;)

Will be testing out Hannibal Season 1 tonight....
Good post, and you and I both know that all the issues will be resolved. Some folks just have unresolved issues, I feel badly for them.

Well that's supposed to be why they made it, Kudos to you!! Over 300 movies in less than a month using anyDVD/CloneBD that hardly anyone else has success with, and takes hours each even if successful due to sheer size? That's a lot of time. More than 10 a day. Their own support's advice is not to use them!!! I'd really like to know how you're doing it with just the 2 programs we're talking about, no Imgburn or any other 3rd party program? It can't be that easy or they wouldn't have all these issues and I wouldn't have a pile of coasters.
You obviously didn't read the part where I said
Those of us who tested it before it's release found it working for nearly everything we tried, at which point they decided to release it to the public, at that point more problems were discovered.
I've been using it longer than a month, and also have it installed on 3 desktops and a laptop. Desktops take around an hour to 2 hours to do a disc and the laptop around 1.5 hours to 2 hours. I have well over 1000 Blu-ray discs and am slowly working my way through them all to check them all out with CloneBD, when I find one that has an issue I do the constructive thing and send in a logfile.

I also don't waste discs as I use re-writables for testing

@ Adbear,

Maybe it's time you took your own advice.

I know, I probably should

And remember, when the bugs get worked out and everything is going fairly smoothly, it won't be because the developers (and Elby/Slysoft ownership) really wanted it to be that way. It will be because of all the criticism, so we should thank them I guess.

And remember, when the bugs get worked out and everything is going fairly smoothly, it won't be because the developers (and Elby/Slysoft ownership) really wanted it to be that way. It will be because of all the criticism, so we should thank them I guess.

Sadly, you won't be learning anything from me as I have had too many successes. Damn, I love this new program.

So far I have been able to convert Any DVD HD ISO Images to MKV or MP4 Files

So far I have only been able to convert Any DVD HD ISO Images to MKV or MP4 Files about 3 to 4 times successfully. I have not tried a burn to Blu Ray disc yet but I purchased Blu Ray rewritables for testing. The only disc I tried to burn, with the 1st version of CLone BD, a DVD+R DL, would only play on the computer Blu Ray Recorder but not on Two Blu Ray stand alone players from Sony and Samsung. Blu Ray coasters are too expensive!

System Dell 8300
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz Number of processor cores 4
Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6670
Gaming graphics 6903 MB Total available graphics memory
Primary hard disk 400GB Free (1847GB Total)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Display adapter type AMD Radeon HD 6670
Total available graphics memory 6903 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 1024 MB

Display adapter driver version 13.251.0.0
Primary monitor resolution 1920x1080
DirectX version DirectX 10

I have just tried the new attempt on two discs.

Same problems as before, video stuttering near start and forced subtitles (On Monsters)

And on Poseidon Adventure, as soon as it starts "Transcode Error"

This product is still beta at best and putting up for sale as a viable product I think is complete wrong

I have wasted my time, electricity and £60.00 of money so far with only one title playing properly.

@ Mike Nelson

You don't say what kind of output you are trying to make, without knowing that it's difficult to say what could be causing the issue.

Also did you send in logfiles for Monsters?

I have just tried the new attempt on two discs.

Same problems as before, video stuttering near start and forced subtitles (On Monsters)

And on Poseidon Adventure, as soon as it starts "Transcode Error"

This product is still beta at best and putting up for sale as a viable product I think is complete wrong

I have wasted my time, electricity and £60.00 of money so far with only one title playing properly.
We will have another version coming out soon, a lot of the issues have been fixed, We advertised " Try before you buy" The trial is still ongoing. To be honest this is a support forum, we will look into the stuttering issues on Monsters, if they can be replicated , it will be fixed. Thank you for your input.

I ended up using CloneBD to shrink and convert to an ISO file but used ImgBurn to actually put the ISO file on a disc. Made two out of two perfect copies. Someone needs to post step by step instructions on using CloneBD. What little help exists from the program itself is very confusing and pretty much useless for those of us who aren't computer literate. :bang:

Back