• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Descriptive video on Teenage mutant ninja turtles when compressing with Ripbot

Firexcpro

Throughout the movie Descriptive narrative will come on. Anyone else have this issue?

You selected the wrong audio track in whichever program you used. Commentary tracks are typical ac 3/2 while main movie is typically ac3/6

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

You selected the wrong audio track in whichever program you used. Commentary tracks are typical ac 3/2 while main movie is typically ac3/6

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

The only audio track showing seems to be the audio_English.ac3 there is no extra options for anything else I don't see a ac3/6 track I have 3 other languages to choose but that is it.

The other weird thing that I noticed usually with ripbot you can choose between demux wave flac and core the only option available is core I seem to be locked in.

I see the same thing in Ripbot, but in CloneBD and BD Rebuilder I get 2 English audio tracks available to choose from, TrueHD and another AC3 track. So it's a Ripbot issue, you'll need to post over at the ripbot forum about it

Back