• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

converting dvd to avi?

gale

I have anydvd and clonedvd. I need to be able to convert a dvd to an avi file. I don't think it's possible with clonedvd. I have something called dvd catalyst that has always worked but it is not working now and there doesn't seem to be any support for it anymore. Is there a program that will work with anydvd to do this? thank you

Video to Video

This is a free tool, and is a graphical user interface for FFMpeg. Video to Video can decrypt DVD's with simple encryption (CSS) by itself, but will work nicely with AnyDVD also.

Your right, it's been awhile since I used that program. For some reason I used to take my AVI files and make DVD's.

thanks everyone!! I will check out these programs.

Convert DVD to AVI format

For converting DVD or Blu Ray movies to AVI format you will need a video converter. You can use HD video converter for Mac that will help you in converting not only DVd but also other video format to other popular videos.

Back