• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can this turn a DVD into MKV Format

Jstout

Because CloneDVD doesn't let me take a DVD and turn it to a MKV. I had read that Clone BD would do it for Blu Ray's, I assumed it would do it also for DVD's. Am I wrong?

I own hundreds of DVD's and probally about 100 Blu Rays. I wanted to rip them to MKV and run a PLEX server.

I've used and loved Slysoft products for years which is why CloneBD excited me.

John

As the name suggests, cloneBD is for bd's alone. Of you want to leave mkv from DVD's you need clonedvd mobile.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

As the name suggests, cloneBD is for bd's alone. Of you want to leave mkv from DVD's you need clonedvd mobile.

If we are going by name then why does AnyDVD decode my HDDVD's and Blu Ray's?

I own CloneDVDMobile, I see nothing in it about going to a MKV file.

Last edited:
Because it's one and the same product. It's the key that defines which features get unlocked.

Back