• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can not get clonebd to work

171shihan171

Started using clone yesterday made ISO and it will not burn to disc have tried disc to disc will not work , tried just using stream will not work tried rip with DVDHD then using clone nothing . Have checked that the disc is ok by ripping with DVDHD then image burn works ok , this fine for disc under 21 gig but when I need to make back up copy for disc over I need to use clonebd which I can not get to work am I doing something wrong or am I missing something .
Read the post about missing file checked for that I have latest file any ideas
Thank you

Same sort of problem. Will not start disc copy

Started using clone yesterday made ISO and it will not burn to disc have tried disc to disc will not work , tried just using stream will not work tried rip with DVDHD then using clone nothing . Have checked that the disc is ok by ripping with DVDHD then image burn works ok , this fine for disc under 21 gig but when I need to make back up copy for disc over I need to use clonebd which I can not get to work am I doing something wrong or am I missing something .
Read the post about missing file checked for that I have latest file any ideas
Thank you

Same sort of problem. Will not start disc copy

Clipboard01.jpgClipboard01.jpgClipboard01.jpg

As I've said to the other person you also use a temp folder in the AppData directory, do you have writing permission to that folder. Try setting a different temp folder like i did. I change all my video coding programs to use a temp folder I always create at C:\Temp. very easy if you need to find it, no digging through half a dozen folders and less likely to have program write access permission issues

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Same problem on 2 different computers with various blurays. CloneBD cannot create destination file or program hangs and freezes. Even the player does not work. So unfortunately for me it is not possible to test CloneBD at the moment.

I added this issue to our bug reports.
Thanks.

developers found the bug and it will be history in next update (Tue/Wed)

But then the program hangs nothing happens... At least on my 2 computers...

Last edited:
Back