• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just asking: any time table for Clone BluRay?

I hate to do it . . . .but . . . pretty please, . . . can I have a best guess , . . . uhhh . . guestimation on a release date for Clone BluRay? Pretty please?

:bowdown:

Why don't you use BD-Rebuilder until then ?

Why don't you use BD-Rebuilder until then ?

Lots of options for other solutions, but my guess is: as soon as Slysoft releases Clone Bluray, all other options will become almost obsolete overnight.

I am just curious. How many people does slysoft employ? Do they have enough employees where they have a dedicated team whose job it is to spend full time developing a program like BD or do the employees multi-task and spend a little time on each and every project? It would be nice to have a little visibility into their operations.

This is definitely the year and it may well really be February...

But it's now December of 2012 (last month of the year). Are you sure "This is definitely the year"?

When we're ready it's ready

We know everyone is waiting, but we do not give false hope or announce a date only to cancel. When it's ready Slyce will roll out and we are in the 11th hour. Getting very close. It's down to some weeks now.

We know everyone is waiting, but we do not give false hope or announce a date only to cancel. When it's ready Slyce will roll out and we are in the 11th hour. Getting very close. It's down to some weeks now.

Thank you for the reply.

cool just in time for Xmas for the rest of us lol... just make sure it can compress 50G to 25G feature like CloneDVD though....or there be lots of unhappy users....

Just wondering, will this be a new product or an update to CloneDVD? Meaning will it be another license to purchase or will current users with licenses be able to just update to it?

Slyce what the program will be called will be a new program. See my sticky in the high-def software section. CloneDVD will not received an update to handle bluray. Not ever. So no, you won't be able to use your clonedvd license. You'll need one for slyce. And before you ask, no. Pricing is not yet known nor and exact date. All i know is that it currently is still scheduled to be released this month.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

we are in the 11th hour. Getting very close. It's down to some weeks now.
Fun fact: In the Caribbean (or is it Switzerland?), "some weeks" means 741 days.

Still looking forward to buying my license :)

Last edited:
Back