• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Release Whining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy

Have used slysoft/elby products for a long time. Very early buyer of lifetime licences, and have waited patiently for this product. Be interesting to see the lifetime pricing. Well done developers!

There is a huge market for a good user friendly app for editing and shrinking BD's. I hope it's released soon and not held up over the Cinavia problem. I would buy it, Cinavia or no Cinavia.
BTW, I'm surprised JDobbs has not already done that but he hasn't taken it to the next level of integrating all the tools into one environment yet.

Update: CloneBD beta release is imminent according to this thread :)
https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?61961-CloneBD-Release-Schedule

Last edited:
I bet Rottydog is feeling a bit stupid now after all his posts about this. Glad to see it's here soon.

Any chance of posting the images of clonnebd from that thread to here as I'm not a member of club myce

Here they are:

Attachments

• CloneBD Page 1.jpg
    CloneBD Page 1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 74
  • CloneBD 2.jpg
    CloneBD 2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 73
  • Clone 4.jpg
    Clone 4.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Clone 5.jpg
    Clone 5.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 70
  • CloneBD Purchase Price.jpg
    CloneBD Purchase Price.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I see Elby's name on one of those slides. Does that mean they were involved in the coding?

I apologize if this information is available earlier in the thread. Will CloneBD allow me to select a Sub Title track and have it incorporated into the actual video stream?
Thanks,
Jeff

I think you're asking if it can be made permanent as part of the video? Like burned in? If so, then not that I've seen. It allows you to keep subtitle tracks including in MKV's. But I don't believe there's an option to burn them in.

I see Elby's name on one of those slides. Does that mean they were involved in the coding?

Elby is on two of the slides, but notice the logo. It isn't a Sheep.

I believe the AnyDVD ripping engine is based on the CloneDVD engine that Elby designed. Why recreate "the wheel" from scratch, just refine it and slap it in CloneBD.

And...why do you care? If I remember correctly, you have moved on, are not interested in CloneBD, and wouldn't purchase it even if it came out.

Clone Bd pricing

The myce site is showing a price list includes lifetime subscription fee of 99 Euros

And...why do you care? If I remember correctly, you have moved on, are not interested in CloneBD, and wouldn't purchase it even if it came out.

Not that is any of your business but I do not care. I was making note of a fact. Elby was never mentioned as being involved. I have moved on.

What is this gloating? After God knows how many years you got it right? Congratulations I am happy for all of you. However, I like to monitor this forum because I still own several Slysoft products. My comment was only making note of Elby's presence. That was it. Why the attacks?

What is this gloating?

That's human nature, I'm afraid.

Hopefully, your curiosity will get the better of you and you'll give in to temptation and give CloneBD a whirl as soon as it's available 8)

This is a whining thread, not a gladiator thread. The personal attacks can definitely stop. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This is a whining thread, not a gladiator thread. The personal attacks can definitely stop. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Can I ask where the personal attacks are. All I can see is comments regarding the persons ability or not to move on.

I hope everyone is having fun because as soon as CloneBD Bluray Media Converter is released this thread is history.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back