• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Draft Day Playlist

SO what I am asking is this, is there any way in which Slysoft could create an ANYDVD version where we can enter the correct playlist ourselves to create a full disk backup.
It would help US and help you.

The only reason AnyDVD shows playlist information at all is for people who use third party tools for main movie playback/backup (its more of a bonus feature for these discs)

I don't think knowing the playlist helps much when it comes to AnyDVD making a full working backup. It's much more complicated than that.

My disc looks to have similar playlists listed that are not true playlists, just as some others do. I have also noticed that when ripping the complete movie disc ti an image file, with either protection intact or without protection intact, the movie will not play any further than the title screen, then goes to a black screen. This is on two different stand alone Panasonic blu ray players built prior to 2012. The original disc plays normally.

Log file attached.

Same here.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.1.4_Info_G_DRAFT_DAY.ziplog
    694.7 KB · Views: 6
This is what I found for Draft Day playlist (MPLS) for Blu-ray region A movie only

BD Rebuilder 273 (will also show sequence flow of the M2TS files in MPLS 273)
DVDFab 738 yesterday and now 698 today
Movie Rescuer Title 001,002.003 (software program selected 001)
Slysoft 273,303,376,525,766,788,882,920,921,963

BD info showed quite a bit more MPLS files of the movie only 1 hour, 50 min duration

Take you pick;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Canadian Blu-Ray disc for Draft Day and the correct playlist for this disc seems to be Playlist 00914.

The clip sequence for that playlist is as follow:

Hope this helps....

Playlist 273 as shown in BD Rebuilder and AnyDVDHD is not correct as it has two segments out of sequence, at least on my disc. Playlist 698 matches the correct playback sequence as noted by several other posters.

Best thing to do now is wait for Slysoft to update/fix.
They should have enough logfiles/information now to sort it.

Clearly the playlists listed in status window are not correct and making/playing a full unprotected backup will not work yet.

Summary of the all posted logfiles and the reported correct playlists (hopefully saves the developers having to sort through 5 pages ;) )

Logfile 1 (USA) - Playlist 782
Logfile 2 (Canadian)- Playlist 914
Logfile 3 (USA? Posted by multiple users) - Playlist 698

Best thing to do now is wait for Slysoft to update/fix.
They should have enough logfiles/information now to sort it.

Yes, thank you very much.
Sorry, we're a bit behind on this, but now we're really on it :eek:

The only reason AnyDVD shows playlist information at all is for people who use third party tools for main movie playback/backup (its more of a bonus feature for these discs)

I don't think knowing the playlist helps much when it comes to AnyDVD making a full working backup. It's much more complicated than that.

Provided that the "decoding" is all ok, i.e. the other protection(s) are being handled correctly and the only problem with full disk backup is wrong Movie playlist being selected, then this should not be more complicated that that.

Provided that the "decoding" is all ok, i.e. the other protection(s) are being handled correctly and the only problem with full disk backup is wrong Movie playlist being selected, then this should not be more complicated that that.

Unfortunately, getting the full disc to work, is the most complicated part.

ddjmagic obviously has a bit more insight to this.

Lionsgate did their work extremely well on this title. I have never seen so many playlists for a sub two hour movie in my life, and this is the first one ever that I have run into where a full unprotected backup of the original full disc refuses to play by any means on any player.

I have no doubt that Slysoft will come up with a fix just like they always do. I am just curious as to how many different USA versions are out there. I'm almost tempted to go back to Wallyland, maybe a different store this time, and buy another disc to see if it's the same. Thank god it was a cheap disc for the single disc movie.

Thanks again Slysoft, I appreciate the hard work.

Unfortunately, getting the full disc to work, is the most complicated part.

ddjmagic obviously has a bit more insight to this.

Obviously.

Why the "tone", you represent your Company, glad you don't work for me.
Bet you are too.

Whether im right or wrong, its only an opinion. Im sure your probably right but no need for the sarcy reply.

Playlist 273 as shown in BD Rebuilder and AnyDVDHD is not correct as it has two segments out of sequence, at least on my disc. Playlist 698 matches the correct playback sequence as noted by several other posters.
BD Rebuilder doesn't do any playlist analysis. It just picks the first playlist from the AnyDVD inf file when one exists.

Last edited:
BD Rebuilder doesn't do any playlist analysis. It just picks the first playlist from the AnyDVD inf file when one exists.

BUT, in future releases BD Rebuilder is going to have to do some playlist analysis if its going to come out of beta status and become a stable version payware version. This is getting close to mandatory now with the likes of the movie industry, Sony, and Verance.

BUT, in future releases BD Rebuilder is going to have to do some playlist analysis if its going to come out of beta status and become a stable version payware version. This is getting close to mandatory now with the likes of the movie industry, Sony, and Verance.
It does analysis to find the most likely main-feature candidate on a normal BD... but that's completely different than playlist obfuscation like Draft Day. The only way I can think to handle that is to create a virtual player and follow the code -- but that's a lot of work. I'll leave the analysis of protection mechanisms to people like Slysoft.

There are currently no plans or a payware version of BD-RB. That doesn't mean it is out-of-the-question, but it's unlikely. I'm probably close to pulling it out of beta... but first I'm trying to find out if there is a Guiness world record for time-in-beta. I may be close.

I am just curious as to how many different USA versions are out there. I'm almost tempted to go back to Wallyland, maybe a different store this time, and buy another disc to see if it's the same.

Even if there are multiple USA versions, they will all have this type of protection.
In the past, Rental/Redbox discs have also been the same as their retail counterparts.

Sorry, we're a bit behind on this, but now we're really on it :eek:

SuperPeer(tm) vs Screen Pass ..... we all know how this turns out :D

I have a Canadian Blu-Ray disc for Draft Day and the correct playlist for this disc seems to be Playlist 00914.

The clip sequence for that playlist is as follow:

Hope this helps....

Thank you muchly!!!!

Back