• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Quiet ones not copying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution For The Quiet Ones

No I am not a troll or hater of AnyDVD. I bought my license over 8 years ago but I wanted to let users know that while I am confident that Slysoft will come out with a solution, another program DVDFAB has already updated there software to work with The Quiet Ones.

No I am not a troll or hater of AnyDVD. I bought my license over 8 years ago but I wanted to let users know that while I am confident that Slysoft will come out with a solution, another program DVDFAB has already updated there software to work with The Quiet Ones.

I suspect that James might well be on vacation this week.
It takes him under 24 hours to crack ANY disk - even the strange ones.
Make sense too, as the only "Hit Movie" this week was Spiderman II - and it was already handled.
No one expected a relative dog like Quiet Ones to be so screwed up.
He also didn't answer a PM - that's very unusual - and points to a vacation.
That said... plenty of workarounds posted here to get the Main Movie only.
The bonus material on that DVD was squat anyway.
-W
Personally, I don't understand why anyone with AnyDVD would even even need to go near Fab....
EDIT: Actually - after seeing his double post - it's all too clear what this poster is all about.

Last edited:

I am happy you are confident but I personally am not interested in what Fab or anyone else is doing, when we do it, it will be done right. So if you prefer Fab, by all means go and use it.

Personally, I don't understand why anyone with AnyDVD would even even need to go near Fab....

A lot of people like having many tools in the toolbox, not just one. I would venture to say that most people who own AnyDVD also own Fab. Don't really know why there has to be any animosity in one camp or the other. Personally I'm a neutral dude and go to both camps when ever I need to get or give relevant info that I need. As far as this movie, one cracked it before the other, no big deal (I have both programs anyway), it goes either way. Both are very good programs and get the job done (I've personally owned both almost from the beginning and have equal respect for each one).

Last edited:
How about cause a lot of people like having many tools in the toolbox, not just one. I would venture to say that most people who own AnyDVD also own Fab. Don't really know why there has to be any animosity in one camp or the other. Personally I'm a neutral dude and go to both camps when ever I need to get or give relevant info that I need. As far as this movie, one cracked it before the other, no big deal (I have both programs anyway), it goes either way. Both are very good programs and get the job done (I've personally owned both almost from the beginning).

You might be neutral - this board is not.
It's owned operated by Slysoft - and does not appreciate people promoting competing products.
And this guy was here just to promote - yes I'm sure.
Think that's bad? Your buddies over at Fentoogi's won't even tolerate a mention of Slysoft (in any way) on their boards.
Further... with the one exception of this "clam" of a movie (likely caused by staff vacations) AnyDVD has movies decrypted so fast that I wouldn't have time to even download any other product. I paid for a lifetime license for AnyDVD so updates are free - I'd be a fool to spend my money twice.
Ya, I have another tool in the toolbox - DVDShrink - because it's free. I burn with Nero - because it came free with my drive. If I didn't have Nero, I'd use Imgburn because (you guessed it!) it free. (seeing a pattern here?)

-W

Last edited:
My buddies over at Fentoogi's huh (good one, LOL). Guess you couldn't resist getting that in. You shouldn't get yourself all riled up man. It comes down to personal preference, what you feel most comfortable using. Myself, I hate Nero, it's a piece of crap to me and it's not even worthy to have it on my computer. I'm an imgburn guy. Again no big deal, no one is right or wrong in what they like using. It's the way it is with programs. Different people prefer different ones for different reasons. To you spending the money for another program of the same type is a waste, for me it's quite the opposite. One day I may like using one and the next day might like using another. Nice to have choices to mix things up. Hell I still have RipIt4Me on my computer and still use that one too from time to time.

Last edited:
This is the part where the board gets very childish. Please grow up. Everyone understands there is an issue with the disc, it will be fixed. Until then everyone either post a log file and stay on topic or please don't post.

Last edited:
A lot of people like having many tools in the toolbox, not just one. I would venture to say that most people who own AnyDVD also own Fab. Don't really know why there has to be any animosity in one camp or the other. Personally I'm a neutral dude and go to both camps when ever I need to get or give relevant info that I need. As far as this movie, one cracked it before the other, no big deal (I have both programs anyway), it goes either way. Both are very good programs and get the job done (I've personally owned both almost from the beginning and have equal respect for each one).

As Clams says your views aren't the views shared. I rather not have so many toolbox cost to much and to much problem with to many software installed trying to do the same thing is recipe for more problems then it helps. Before making claims you should really ask users if that is true. As Clams mentioned if you want to advocate another software form another camp go to their site and advocate just cause Slysoft forum exist they aren't DVDfab nor can one make comparisons when they are created by different people for different means. So let's stick to what this Slysoft is for Slysoft and if neutral then one should stay on the other site and make discussion there instead of trying to promote or make guess without numbers to support. I rather spend money on one program as purchase LTL for all 4 Slysoft packages does come with a cost and learning usage is another factor and problems can result of using similiar programs to do the same could conflict and cause more problems then it helps. So fine if you want both but not everyone needs to have both and what you find doesn't always work for another.

double post

I suspect that James might well be on vacation this week.
It takes him under 24 hours to crack ANY disk - even the strange ones.
Make sense too, as the only "Hit Movie" this week was Spiderman II - and it was already handled.
No one expected a relative dog like Quiet Ones to be so screwed up.
He also didn't answer a PM - that's very unusual - and points to a vacation.
That said... plenty of workarounds posted here to get the Main Movie only.
The bonus material on that DVD was squat anyway.
-W
EDIT: Actually - after seeing his double post - it's all too clear what this poster is all about.

if anyone has something to say to me then be a man and say it to me personally. don't punk out and talk about me in the third person. All i have been seeing is like 4 seperate threads about the quiet ones with everyone bitching and moaning about it not working. I thought I was doing a good thing by trying to help everyone out there by informing everyone of another solution. All this sounds like immature high school BS being a fan of only one program and hating another. Grow up. Any good hacker and/or modder will tell you to never depend on only one program. As long as the job gets done who cares? Did dvdfab and there parent company personally hurt you or offend you in some way? Geez

if anyone has something to say to me then be a man and say it to me personally. don't punk out and talk about me in the third person. All i have been seeing is like 4 seperate threads about the quiet ones with everyone bitching and moaning about it not working. I thought I was doing a good thing by trying to help everyone out there by informing everyone of another solution. All this sounds like immature high school BS being a fan of only one program and hating another. Grow up. Any good hacker and/or modder will tell you to never depend on only one program. As long as the job gets done who cares? Did dvdfab and there parent company personally hurt you or offend you in some way? Geez

It is actually a matter of etiquette. Most everyone here has or uses other programs, that's not the point. This is the Slysoft forum. People come here looking for help for their Slysoft program. No one here cares about what a competitor's program can or can't do. Go to a Chevrolet dealership and talk to people on the sales floor about how your Dodge or Ford vehicle can do things the Chevy can't. Think you would be staying there long? Don't think so.

Want to talk about a competitor? Fine, there is a 3rd Party section for that, but don't come in the AnyDVD section touting a competitor to a Slysoft customer that has a problem with a Slysoft product. That is not cricket.

Just to insert some humor, after watching Quiet Ones, I dont know why anyone would want to back it up.

pattern

You might be neutral - this board is not.
It's owned operated by Slysoft - and does not appreciate people promoting competing products.
And this guy was here just to promote - yes I'm sure.
Think that's bad? Your buddies over at Fentoogi's won't even tolerate a mention of Slysoft (in any way) on their boards.
Further... with the one exception of this "clam" of a movie (likely caused by staff vacations) AnyDVD has movies decrypted so fast that I wouldn't have time to even download any other product. I paid for a lifetime license for AnyDVD so updates are free - I'd be a fool to spend my money twice.
Ya, I have another tool in the toolbox - DVDShrink - because it's free. I burn with Nero - because it came free with my drive. If I didn't have Nero, I'd use Imgburn because (you guessed it!) it free. (seeing a pattern here?)

-W

its not promoting another product if you are trying to help you ignorant nerd

That is incorrect. AnyDVD (HD) is mentioned all over that forum. Even their Moderators are at it.

20140823_08h31m28s_001__zpsfbacd35f.jpg

20140823_08h35m17s_002__zpsb7ea66fa.jpg

I asked nicely for all of you to `stop with the foolish posts that are way off topic. Again, any post that is off topic will be moved or closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back