• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

quiet ones and divergent both wont copy with 7.5.1.0 or 7.5.1.1

djhovajk

any fix yet for these 2 movies divergent and queit ones? i see alot of problems from other users. or is this the slow end of any dvd decoding

any fix yet for these 2 movies divergent and queit ones? i see alot of problems from other users. or is this the slow end of any dvd decoding

Divergent was fixed with 7492. Quiet Ones apparently isn't done yet, so if you have a problem with Divergent, post an AnyDVD log and explain what problem you have.

Divergent was fixed with 7492. Quiet Ones apparently isn't done yet, so if you have a problem with Divergent, post an AnyDVD log and explain what problem you have.

Agreed.
There is no problem with Divergent at all.
Post up an AnyDVD logfile if you are having troubles with that title.
-W

Agreed.
There is no problem with Divergent at all.
Post up an AnyDVD logfile if you are having troubles with that title.
-W

how do i post up log files? divergent starts then stops says invalid block set

here is new log

says: trying to repair defective dvd structure during scanning menus in vts_14_0vob 048319
after that it says invalid block start code
i tried over and over but it doesnt work

here is new log

Set your drive region. Be sure to EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting the drive region.
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 7.5.1.0, BDPHash.bin 14-02-26-B)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW TS-H653R 0301 0415BS52001000
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

a new log with region set

i am trying my laptop now and it seems to be working. any dvd 7.4.3.0. dont understand why my pc with 7.5.1.0 and 7.5.1.1 doesnt work.
ill send the log from laptop that seems to be working

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.3.0_Info_E_Divergent.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
This is my first post ever, bear with me. First I am using AnyDVD 7.5.1.0 with the latest CloneDVD2. All settings on AnyDVD are default except for autostart. After AnyDVD reads the disc (The Quiet Ones) I select "Copy DVD Titles" on CloneDVD2. I then select the drive that has the original DVD in it and after it is read I unselect title 46 and select title 40. It is DVD-5 and quality is 74% and I click next. This page (Audio and Subtitle Settings) the quality is 76%. I click next and then go! I got a sucessful copy. NOTE: I went through the same steps with "Clone DVD" options and I can get all the way to the "GO" button. I only wanted the "Copy DVD Titles" so I didn't burn one with the "Clone DVD" option. I think it should work? Hope this helps!

i am trying my laptop now and it seems to be working. any dvd 7.4.3.0. dont understand why my pc with 7.5.1.0 and 7.5.1.1 doesnt work.

well, finished burning dvd divergent on laptop, but dvd will not play. guess that didn't work either

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 7.4.3.0, BDPHash.bin 14-01-07)
HP CDDVDW SU-208BB HH01 HM
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Region not set on laptop.
-W

a new log with region set

OK region IS set on this machine now. (not the laptop)
Did you try using the AnyDVD Rip Video DVD to Harddisk feature?
Try it - right click the little fox.....
Let us know please.

-W

Having same issues/results as Djhovajk on Divergent. Same versions of AnyDVD and Clone. Not at home to create log file, but will try and upload tonight.

The Quiet Ones

I saw an earlier post for the Quiet Ones that said deselect title 46 on Clone DVD and The Quiet Ones would be good to go. I tried it and it works like a charm, no trouble with Divergent at all. :bowdown:

Back