• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jack Ryan - Shadow Recruit US DVD

funreviews

Having issues copying this- copies through until it gets to the end and then pops up with an 'error reading from drive D:! Sectors 3976096-3976127' after the drive makes a little noise. DVD looks physically OK.

Tried Rip to image from AnyDVD. Using AnyDVD Beta 7472

Log attached.

Bad disc or something else?

Thanks,
-j

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.7.2_Info_D_JACK_RYAN.ziplog
    542.1 KB · Views: 12
Having issues copying this- copies through until it gets to the end and then pops up with an 'error reading from drive D:! Sectors 3976096-3976127' after the drive makes a little noise. DVD looks physically OK.

Tried Rip to image from AnyDVD. Using AnyDVD Beta 7472

Log attached.

Bad disc or something else?
Thanks,
-j

You can try ripping to FOLDER as recommended.
But it's "likely" a bad disk - or "perhaps" a new variant of this title.
James is the only one to make a "for sure" call.
-W

Hmmmm, I'll try rip to folder. The DVD played fine, but still possible a bad disc.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

If there is an actual defect in the disc you may have not played that particular area of the disc.

Since this is a recently released DVD the problem could also be a new protection scheme. As Clams said, James is the one who can say "Bad disc" or "new protection".

If there is an actual defect in the disc you may have not played that particular area of the disc.

Since this is a recently released DVD the problem could also be a new protection scheme. As Clams said, James is the one who can say "Bad disc" or "new protection".

I'm not sure, but I'm leaning toward "bad disc".

I made a backup without any problem... I used anydvd with clonedvd... didn't rip to hard drive... backup plays fine.

AnyDVD worked fine

Hi. I'm using 7.4.8.0, and Jack Ryan ripped to hard disk fine. In fact, I've watched it using VLC, and everything, including subtitles worked fine. I vote for bad disk.

Bad disk from me too...

I have rip Jack Ryan R2 DVD, either in folder, either in iso, with no problem

P.S.

i have attach the ziplog file just for the info

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.8.0_Info_A_JACK_RYAN.ziplog
    292.9 KB · Views: 3
Back