• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error When Rip To Image For Enders Game And Escape Plan

dan001

Hi,

These are the first errors I have encountered with AnyDVD Rip To Image after 100s of rips so I guess it had to happen some time!

Basically, they both fail (weirdly) with the same error:-

escape plan
Error reading from drive E:
Sectors 192-223

enders game
Sectors 192-223

I have attached the log files for the two drives, hope it helps to figure out what's going on :)

Also, I tried rip to hard disk for escape plan out of curiosity and this completed without error.

Cheers
Dan

View attachment AnyDVD_7.4.4.0_Info_E_EscapePlan.ziplogView attachment AnyDVD_7.4.4.0_Info_F_MP1230DP.ziplog

Hi,

These are the first errors I have encountered with AnyDVD Rip To Image after 100s of rips so I guess it had to happen some time!

Basically, they both fail (weirdly) with the same error:-

escape plan
Sectors 192-223

enders game
Sectors 192-223

I have attached the log files for the two drives, hope it helps to figure out what's going on :)

Also, I tried rip to hard disk for escape plan out of curiosity and this completed without error.

Cheers
Dan

View attachment 24337View attachment 24338

Try using the newest beta (7.4.4.3 currently), it fixes some issues with a couple of new discs.

I just tried it, but unfortunately I got the same error with the newest beta :(

I just tried it, but unfortunately I got the same error with the newest beta :(

Which disc is this (Title, Country, Edition, UAN code or Amazon order link)?

Hi James,

Quick update, I tried again with the latest release (7.4.5.0), but got the same error :(

Cheers
Dan

Hi James,

Quick update, I tried again with the latest release (7.4.5.0), but got the same error :(

Cheers
Dan

If you want to create an iso from DVDs, I recommend to use CloneDVD. This will work.

Ok that would work fine!

Is this a new kind of copy protection then for the UK disks? I can see from other messages that other region versions of these DVDs have worked, but even then it seems as though something was a bit different.

Ok that would work fine!

Is this a new kind of copy protection then for the UK disks? I can see from other messages that other region versions of these DVDs have worked, but even then it seems as though something was a bit different.

Usually the AnyDVD Rip to Image and Clone DVD Rip to Image produce the same results. - or at least I thought they did.

-W

In contrast to AnyDVD ISOs the CloneDVD ones are already re-authored with "tidy" structure.

Usually the AnyDVD Rip to Image and Clone DVD Rip to Image produce the same results. - or at least I thought they did.

-W

No, they don't. CloneDVD always remasters first, and creates an image from the remastered files. Super, ultra clean.
AnyDVD creates a sector copy (like CloneCD does). Very different approach.

Ok that would work fine!

The UK discs are different. You could also simply ignore the error (click "continue"), this should work, too.

No, they don't. CloneDVD always remasters first, and creates an image from the remastered files. Super, ultra clean.
AnyDVD creates a sector copy (like CloneCD does). Very different approach.

Ahhh OK - TYVM!
-W

Back