• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problems with dvd after using clone dvd

tbert88

I recently tried some movies from red box, they will play on computer but not dvd player. I have never had this issue before. All movies were able to play on dvd player until about a month ago. Any ideas what is going on

I recently tried some movies from red box, they will play on computer but not dvd player. I have never had this issue before. All movies were able to play on dvd player until about a month ago. Any ideas what is going on

DVD players don't last forever. Have you tried another one?

DVD players don't last forever. Have you tried another one?

Its weird I just tried playing them again and now they seem to be working, my player isn't that old. I don't know that's electronics for you.

hold on a second. Are you having issues with redbox originals or "backups" of them on the standalone player? If originals, then it's neither an anydvd nor cloneDVD problem as anydvd does not run on standalones. If it's the backups then it's also not an anydvd issue nor cloneDVD because they won't make your pc play them and not your standalone. Anydvd isn't a player and neither is cloneDVD2. It will in the case of having issues with backups most likely having to do with the backups themselves.

What brand & type of blanks are you using in that case? It can simply be a case of your standalone not liking the blanks you used.

Back