• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

You're next dvd

xtremevideoinc117

error, STOPS AT 5% AND SAYS FileIO 3 VTS_12_1.VOB 16455680 458752

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.9.1_Info_E_Youre_Next.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
You're Next

Sorry, I missed your post. :(
Next beta will have fix.

I was able to make full backup by removing second of two titles. Second title will not allow backup. Using Anydvd 7400, & Clone dvd8)

I was able to make full backup by removing second of two titles. Second title will not allow backup. Using Anydvd 7400, & Clone dvd8)

which is why we need logfiles to address such issues so you don't have to remove titles.

You're Next

which is why we need logfiles to address such issues so you don't have to remove titles.

Sorry, but after I saw someone had already sent in a logfile, I loaned the disc out. If I get it back soon enough, I'll make a logfile.

a logfile for his disc yes. there are many different versions per movie, and that's not counting the differences per region aswell. the disc version you have is not neccesarily the same as his

Back