• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

writing to iso.

mimaro46

with clone dvd, in the burn process, it goes through several steps. first,it creates dvd files. then it gives you an option to either burn to dvd disc, or create iso imag... i use create to iso image, to save for a later burn.---now, i just upgraded to a new windows 8 machine. on my old vista machine, creating an iso image for a 4.36 gb dvd, it would take around 2 minutes. on the new windows 8 machine, it takes around 15-20 minutes. any suggestions of what settings i need to change, or is it in my operating system?

creating iso

yes sir i did, however none of the replies answered my question, i was hoping someone out there could give me some insight as to why there was such a big time differential on the 2 different machines.

yes sir i did, however none of the replies answered my question, i was hoping someone out there could give me some insight as to why there was such a big time differential on the 2 different machines.

Put this way unless your machine is sitting in front of me to test and bench mark all your questions hypothetical they are won't get any real good replies or answer back. No same identical machine will perform or act the same that is the nature of hardware and software integration.

Back