• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slow writhing time to iso.

mimaro46

just upgraded my system to windows 8. whenever i back up my dvd's the copying process takes the usual 9-11 minutes, which is what i'm used to with my old vista machine. however when clone dvd gets to the write to iso image. it has been taking upwards to 20 minutes, where on my vista machine, it would only take 2-3 minutes max, any suggestions?--thanks, mimaro46

Slow burning times.

If you where doing it in two to three minutes, must have been burning at 16× have you changed machines as well as operating systems?, i.e. have you reloaded all your software.

If so check what speed you have set to burn at.

Personally always burn a 4× which takes about 20 minutes.

slow writing times

yes i have changed machines i have upgraded to an hp 700-056 envy with 12 megs ram and 2 gb hdd.

12MB ram and 2GB HDD? Surprised you could even install windows on that thing

12MB ram and 2GB HDD? Surprised you could even install windows on that thing

Maybe he meant 12GB RAM with a 2TB HDD. With the specs he reported Win 8 wouldn't even have a chance to run, MS reports Win 8 min requirements as:

If you want to run Windows 8.1 on your PC, here's what it takes:

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2 (more info)

RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)

Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver

slow writing iso

yeah, sorry, I meant 12 gb of ram and not mb.

Did you check that your preferred write speed is the one you want on the Source and Output Method screen?
Untitled.jpg

Back