• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 7.3.3 Removal of Bonus Features (Identity Thief)

brawlman

I've been noticing not only with the title "Identity Thief" but some others in my archive that I play on my TVIX M6500 HD that the bonus feature has been stripped away.
Screenshot of my current settings and AnyDVD log.ziplog. Are my settings correct or have I checked something I shouldn't have?
DVD settings.JPGVideo DVD.JPGView attachment AnyDVD_7.3.4.0_Info.ziplog

Is this a Blu-ray or DVD (screenshots show the DVD settings)

If it is a Blu-ray, under Blu-ray Video settings, check if the "remove video sequences shorter than" option is being used, if set to long enough it could be removing some of the features.

Are all the bonus features missing or just some? What happens if you try and select a bonus feature from the disc menu - does it try and play something or does the menu not respond to the selection.

Is this a Blu-ray or DVD (screenshots show the DVD settings)
DVD

If it is a Blu-ray, under Blu-ray Video settings, check if the "remove video sequences shorter than" option is being used, if set to long enough it could be removing some of the features.
Screen shot was attached showing all settings for DVD and removal of annoying clips, intro, and titles.
Are all the bonus features missing or just some? What happens if you try and select a bonus feature from the disc menu - does it try and play something or does the menu not respond to the selection.
All bonus features striped/removed. Thank you for responding ddjmagic

It is probably because of screenshot setting shown in number two.

It is probably because of screenshot setting shown in number two.
Hawk would that be the second one on "Remove annoying intro and outro clips from movie" or "Remove annoying clips from menu"?
I'll try to see if there's a help section for menu settings, but any insight would be appreciated and tried

Hawk would that be the second one on "Remove annoying intro and outro clips from movie" or "Remove annoying clips from menu"?
I'll try to see if there's a help section for menu settings, but any insight would be appreciated and tried

There is context help available for each setting. Right click with the mouse pointer over the option you want to learn about, and a pop-up windows appears.

I think Hawk was referring to un-checking 'Remove annoying titles shorter than....'

Try: Un-checking 'Remove annoying titles shorter than....'

Back